|Spencer and Marilyn in HoH photo|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pest Control:
- Comparing notes, the Exterminators had earlier realized that McCrae has offered each and every one of them a final two deal.
- Yet, with McCrae and GinaMarie tied together, they've got a crimp in their communication.
- But, the key thing through all of this is that there is NO Boys Alliance.
- The Exterminators have made it clear amongst themselves that McCrae must be the one to go.
- I have to say I'm pleased that they are considering GM ... after all, she put their whole plan in motion. But, with the rampant betrayals this season, I was at first thinking they were going to throw her to the curb without so much as a thank you.
- I'm not saying she'll last much beyond the four if she makes it there. She will need to win comps.
- Spencer told everyone (including the future nominees which is against the rules last I knew) that he planned on putting McCrae and GinaMarie on the block.
- The plan is to make McCrae sure there is a Boys Alliance so he'll let his guard down and not try real hard to win veto.
- McCrae when his game life is on the line can be a veto winning machine.
- So, they want him sure they're all gunning for GM.
- GM knows otherwise.
- All during the day, the whistle would sound and the drill instructor would yell for Judd to do various calisthenics. Typical drill sergeant, the commands would be followed by insults.
- Poor Judd.
- But he's probably the only one who could make it through that punishment.
- It seems Spencer chose who would get what during the HoH comp.
- Andy hadn't won any money this season, so he got the chance at the 5,000.
- By the way, Andy ended up with $94. Not quite the big jackpot!
- When nominations time came, there were no surprises.
- The feeds were blocked, they came back and it's GinaMarie and McCrae on the block.
- The plan is that McCrae will go.
- If McCrae wins veto and saves himself, Judd will go up.
- Both Andy and Spencer have said they'd keep GM over Judd.
- And on it goes.
|Andy, the Exterminator|
|Chained together, nominated together|
|Give me twenty squats, dirtbag!|