|Did GM get a raise? Oh. Her hair did.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Poor Examples:
- The PoV Meeting was fairly early.
- As expected, McCrae saved himself and GinaMarie put Spencer on the block as the replacement.
- Remember, Spencer volunteered to be up there, so no betrayal on the part of GM.
- Amanda freaked and fussed because all McCrae said in his speech was that he's sorry.
- Amanda and McCrae curled up in bed for a good part of the rest of the day.
- In between cuddling and canoodling, she fussed about his speech.
- He's been even more quiet than usual.
- She said (over and over again) that she loved him.
- He said, "Mmm."
- She's still trying to work the angles. She thinks she needs Judd's vote only to stay in.
- She has no clue that the Exterminators exist.
- She thinks Judd is working with Elissa, GM is working with Elissa (but not with Judd and Elissa) and that she and McCrae have Andy and Spencer.
- What part of the day they didn't spend napping, the Exterminators sat around discussing grand plans and how whacked and clueless Amanda is.
- Elissa sunned.
- Elissa made chicken and dumplings for dinner as Judd said it's his favorite dish. Andy never had chicken and dumplings before.
- Although she so likes to trashtalk Elissa, Amanda surely helped herself to the dinner!
- It actually did look pretty good.
- Mmmm ...
- Spencer volunteered to wash the dishes.
- A thrill a minute.
|Typical of today's excitement|