|No pillow to hold?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of So Many Issues it's a Magazine:
- McCrae and Judd talked about the racial comments made by Aaryn and GinaMarie.
- McCrae thinks Aaryn's comments were due to her parents and friends (nurture, not nature) than due to where she was from.
- Hmm ... almost like he knew she blames it on Texas! Maybe she used that as a defense with him when she was still in the house.
- McCrae also thinks GM's comments are more childlike and not as serious, but that she'll be ripped apart for them once she's outside the house.
- I think McCrae might be right on both counts.
- The PoV ceremony, blocked to the live feeds, went down as expected.
- McCrae is no Marcellas.
- He took himself off the block and Judd went up in his place, also as expected.
- GM told Spencer that if she stays, she would definitely keep him over Andy.
- Judd tried to plead his case with Spencer that if McCrae wins HoH, he'd go after him (Judd) rather than Spencer because they had a kerfuffle.
- Judd didn't say kerfuffle.
- I did.
- If Judd said kerfuffle, it would come out "mumbleble."
- That kerfuffle was the "doing something crazy" Judd warned McCrae about.
- Apparently he threw a fit at the veto ceremony so it would look like he and McCrae are fighting, not working together.
- Meanwhile ... GM is also working with McCrae, studying for questions on comp dates.
- Judd thinks of Spencer as the big brother he never had.
- And he really adores Andy.
- Oh, gag me now.
- Of course, he's looking for Spencer's tiebreaking promise.
- Spencer promised nothing.
- When the BB voice told them that their (GM, Judd) luggage was in the storage room, it dawned on them there will be an eviction tomorrow.
- Remember, that will be aired on Wednesday.
- Andy is hoping they'll make a gag reel of all of GinaMarie's accidents and injuries.
- Well, yeah. That could be funny, especially when GM tries to make light of it herself.
- When the HoH camera came out, they did their Exterminator spraying poses in front of Elissa's photo on the Memory Wall.
- Judd will NOT give up asking if he's going or staying. He claims he doesn't want to be blindsided like last time.
- Heck, I'd vote him out just because he's like a little kid asking "Are we there yet?" a gazillion times in the car.
- Judd also worked on Andy for the stay.
- Spencer and Andy really haven't had much alone time today.
- Their alone time is the only time I can really tell how the votes might go.
- Spencer was pretty solid that he'd rather keep GM.
- Unless Judd's persistence is swaying them ...
|Judd packs his bags|
|Ew! Food on the floor when they have ants?|
|GinaMarie and Nicky sitting in a tree ...|