Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of We're Almost There:
- While they continue to tell Judd he's safe every time he asks them (which is often), he's not.
- The plan is for a unanimous vote of two to vote him out, thus keeping GinaMarie.
- GM has been told she's safe. But then again, so has Judd.
- In watching her, I'm thinking she's not believing it until it happens.
- At least she isn't asking all the time!
- They're not not telling Judd just to be mean and blindside him -- they honestly don't want to have to deal with him being upset. They know how much he wants to be in the house.
- If there's a positive about all those remaining in the house -- none of them were the recruits. All of them were fans of the show who applied.
- The eviction will take place sometime today.
- I expect feeds will be blocked, but I'll update later with whatever I have.
- This is the earliest all have been to bed all season!
|All in bed early|
|No one wants to tell him he's going|