|Oh my. It's like she's doing a GM with her hair|
Here's what's happened today inside that Big Brother House of Is This Season EVER Gonna End?:
- GinaMarie's foot is still in bad shape. I hope it's in better shape come Thursday for the second HoH comp. I'm thinking that one will be physical and go past air time.
- Judd and Elissa went over some of the comps and dates thinking it might be a memory HoH comp.
- Both also agreed that Andy can now be trusted more as he chose Amanda to do something in the PoV comp (which was blocked to the feeds).
- Elissa told Judd that he's going to have to make McCrae feel safe so he won't try as hard to campaign.
- Elissa can't because she figures McCrae, although he's never said much to her, hates her just because of Amanda.
- Judd told Amanda that if McCrae saved her with the veto and GM put Elissa on the block, people would vote out Elissa rather than McCrae.
- Ain't gonna happen.
- Amanda immediately told McCrae and Andy that Judd was trying to fish for information with that proposal.
- Oh, dear Mandy ... right now Judd is way more in the loop than you are. He's just pulling your chains. That's kind of like pushing your buttons, but a lot quieter.
- The Sunday photo booth came alive. Much of this week was Exterminator poses.
- Amanda and McCrae decided to pretend that McCrae would use the veto to save her in order to make a deal with GinaMarie.
- Andy told McCrae he's distancing himself from him just in case Elissa wins HoH -- so they won't go on the block together for being in Cahoots.
- Have you ever been to Cahoots? I think it must be near Ho-Ho-Kus.
- Now I'm just being silly.
- As you were ...
- Andy told McCrae that if it's a double eviction this week, he wants Elissa out.
- Well, that's no big secret. About the only one not privy to that info is Elissa herself!
- McCrae told GM that he thinks he might have enough votes to stay if he takes Amanda off.
- Okay, that plan is in motion.
- But GM isn't taking the bait.
- Even when Amanda outright begged and promised the world, GM just kept saying that she hasn't decided yet.
- Later she told Elissa that there's no way she'll put up either her or Andy and that Spencer will probably be the re-nom.
- Remember, GM also previously promised Judd she wouldn't put him on the block and Spencer volunteered.
- Despite lots of counterintelligence and dodging and feinting ... it looks like the Exterminators plan is still in effect -- one of them (McCranda) will be going home.
- And it should be Amanda. I don't think McCrae would ever be stupid enough to save her with the veto while he remains on the block.
- Well, I suppose that could happen if he was distracted by his fingernails.
- Once Amanda is out, the second eviction target seems to be McCrae when the Exterminators talk amongst themselves or Elissa when they talk around McCrae.
- Either one of them is expendable to the Exterminators. Neither one is in their final four plan, so must go.
- We'll see.
|Still safe? I think so.|
|Sunday is photo booth day!|
|Exterminator HoH with a rat nose|
|STOP CHEWING YOUR STUPID NAILS!!!|