|It's not FAIR! GM is SO stupid!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Amanda's Last Stand(a):
- Well, I can only HOPE it will be her last. I'm tired of hearing the same rants over and over again.
- Andy and Spencer don't particularly trust Judd but are willing to see what happens when the Exterminators hit the final four.
- They both think that everyone overestimates Judd, thinking he's some kind of mastermind of the game.
- I do think Judd's game-sense is a bit overestimated. However, his strength lies in the fact that he usually knows when to keep his mouth shut. Sure, he opened it and made himself a bit of a fool when he suggested McCrae save Amanda. But, overall, he has a quieter way of playing than most.
- Which is great because he mumbles so much!
- Amanda kept at campaigning for Elissa to go up as the replacement nominee. It's her new obsession.
- GinaMarie listens sympathetically, yet sticks to her guns.
- As she promised to tell McCranda whether she'll put up Elissa as the re-nom or not by 10 or 11 on Sunday night, she told them.
- She will NOT be putting Elissa up.
- GM refused to tell them who she will be putting up, but Amanda guessed (correctly) Spencer.
- Her case is that all will be against GM if she (Amanda) goes home.
- The only one who might be mad would be McCrae.
- Watching his body language, I think he just might think it's best for his own game that Amanda go. He knows that the power duo would have to go in the past. And, unless he and Amanda made it as far as the final three and won, they'd take the game.
- GinaMarie's theory is solid -- it does level out the playing field if everyone is technically on their own. Even the Exterminators basis is founded on that theory.
- GM denied over and over that she's working with Elissa.
- She was telling the truth. She's cooperating with Elissa in this nomination because it's more vital to her game to break up McCranda.
- After that, Elissa and McCrae remain her targets. Which one would she target first? Whichever she can. Same with the rest of the Exterminators ... even though the guys want out Elissa first.
- One of the many reasons Amanda doesn't want to go yet is because the experience is life-changing for her.
- We can only hope.
- McCrae told Spencer he's sure that it's over for Amanda this week.
- He's right.
- One of the many times that Amanda pleaded her case to GM, GM brought up the fact that Amanda wanted her on the block with Aaryn so that Aaryn would stay last week.
- Oopsie. Amanda just went on a different tangent.
- Amanda blames her own demise in the game on Elissa winning HoH and Judd returning to the game.
- Well, then she should have won HoH then, right?
- That's the game of BB ... if you want control, it's best to win comps. It's amazing that Amanda was able to have control of puppets so long so far.
- Dr. Will did that, but people honestly liked him, didn't fear his wrath.
- When you rule by fear, there will be a coup sooner or later.
- And I'm not talking a BB-planned coup d'etat.
- By the end of the night, Amanda seemed to accept she's going. It didn't take McCrae as long to figure it out.
- So, later today, it's fully expected that McCrae will save himself. Unbeknown to McCranda, Spencer has volunteered to go on the block as the re-nom so there will be no anger about him going up.
- Come Thursday, Amanda will be gone.
- Bells will ring and small children will sing.
|Amanda still trusts him|
|An Exterminator dance|
|Elissa does backflips|
|McCrae zones out while picking at his nails|