|Guess who was drawn to play PoV?|
Quite the eventful day in the House of Hamtserality:
- Jocasta, who still has to play for the PoV as she remains on the block with Caleb, is sicker than a dog.
- Huh. Where did that expression come from? It's CATS who um ... regurgitate so much, not dogs.
- Anyway ... she's very sick.
- Derrick is worried that someone might win the PoV and not use it. That would blow the Backdoor Devin Plan.
- Donny, whose buddy PaoPao went away this week and his other buddy Jocasta is on the block, was relieved when Hayden told him the plan is still Devin up, Devin go home.
- Although blocked to the live feeds, we find out the picks for PoV players.
- We're special like that.
- Christine, Donny and DEVIN were drawn from the bag.
- Oh, noes! Say it ain't SO!
- Derrick and Caleb think that Devin would use the veto to save Jocasta if he wins it.
- And, if he wins it, as the veto holder, he cannot be nominated.
- Cody was picked to host the comp.
- Then it all went down, blocked to the feeds once again.
- But, remember, we're special snowflakes. We find out what happens!
- DONNY WON THE POWER OF VETO ... AGAIN!
- Although Derrick would like him to take Caleb off, Donny wants to take Jocasta off the block.
- No real difference -- Devin up, Devin go home.
- Derrick and Nicole talked about how Devin is not only unpredictable, he can be a brute in comps. What comps he hasn't won, he's been close to winning.
- Meanwhile, Caleb hasn't had a good showing since the very first HoH.
- Hmm. Derrick really would prefer Donny take Caleb off the block. He told Donny that "America wouldn't like him if he went against his wishes."
- Derrick, cut that out! You're better than that!
- When Derrick told Donny that Jocasta was his ally, Donny said she was his FRIEND.
- Caleb told Donny that if he didn't use the veto to save Jocasta, she would go home and he (Donny) would be targeted next.
- Testosterone much, boys?
- Sheesh. Pick on Donny, will ya.
- But ... Derrick is noticing how smart Donny is. He (Derrick) figured out something in the PoV, but for some reason couldn't or didn't need to do it, told Donny once (backwards?) how to do it and Donny snagged it right away.
- They said Devin was trying to cheat.
- The Have Nots were chosen. Going by the old Bomb Squad volunteers -- it's Devin and Caleb, with Christine and Amber.
- But wait ... Hayden volunteered to go in Christine's place because she would have health issues with the food.
- But wait ... Devin claims he didn't volunteer. Derrick is going to check out whether he can keep him a Have Not or not.
- The food chosen by America is some kind of tripe tortilla stuff. Innards, y'know. It does a body good!
- Frankie thinks Devin is freaking out with paranoia yelling at everyone. Derrick and Nicole reassured him Devin will be the replacement nominee and the overall house wants him out.
- Donny is worried that people are starting to think of him as a threat.
- He is right to be worried. Too late to do anything about it, though.
- Hayden wore high heels while doing the dishes.
- Now, he's whack, too. But he's more of a fun whack than Devin is.
|HoH and dethroned HoH frog talk|
|Donny flirts with Amber|
|I'm glad Christine keeps her clothes on|
|The Caleb Strut|