|Caleb really needs to smile more|
I'm really ready for the eviction and the new HoH comp to kick in a bit more excitement even though I've claimed this cast to be a breath of fresh air over the hamsters last season. One great thing I'm not seeing is narrow-minded talk or actions due to gender or race. That is a good thing, of course. True, they scheme against each other; the boys scheme against the girls and vice versa. But I'm not seeing the hateful slurs as we did last season. They all basically get along for being in a game to get rid of each other.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Cards:
- The cold cuts they were given have gone bad. They want new cold cuts and ones they actually like.
- Well, so do I. And no BB is going to run out and get me some!
- Zach is scared that Amber will backdoor him if she wins HoH.
- Christine and Zach talked about their mutual dislike of Devin. Christine claims Devin reminds her of her school days during which she was bullied.
- Christine is the one who told Zach that Amber wanted to target him.
- There are a gazillion alliances in the house. This is the Christine, Cody and Zach alliance.
- Need I mention that Frankie is in an alliance with just about everybody?
- But he's not doing things the sneaky way that Andy did last season. He's not reporting on each alliance to the other. He's just a part of them.
- Heh. Christine and Zach think that Devin and Caleb have grown so close because each is built and each keeps talking about themselves.
- That just might be true!
- Cody, for all his classic good looks and fine body, has the heartbreak of psoriasis. (For those who remember the old commercials.) It affects his arms and hands.
- Even though many were pushing for a showmance of Hayden and Nicole (including the Diary Room?), it just ain't happening. He's interested, she's not.
- But he's not interested in a Caleb obsessed with Amber kind of way!
- Joey pretended she was someone named Alex and interviewed the other hamsters.
- Alex is a guy.
- Okay, that's weird.
- Caleb is getting bitter over Amber. He thinks she doesn't like him because she's having her period. He also thinks hamster-watchers are on Twitter saying she's stupid.
- Delusional much, Caleb?
- We're actually out here talking about how creepy your obsession with her is.
- Zach and Frankie have the new nickname Zankie. While they playfully flirt, I doubt they'll ever be more than friends. And, I think it's as strategical on both parts as anything else.
- Frank and Zach think the house is almost perfectly divided between those who have followed the show and those who haven't.
- They're probably right give or take a hamster or two.
- Devin is still a target of many. He's just so flaky in his game. He goes from being nice guy to crying to doing stupid stuff (ie - inviting others into the Bomb Squad without discussing it first).
- Zach thinks that Caleb just can't stop talking about himself.
- He's not the only one who thinks that.
- Just ask Amber.
- Derrick made slop taffy which was a big hit.
- Probably anything different about the slop would be a big hit!
- Caleb got to do his HoH tweet.
- Then talked about it forever.
- They talked about what they should wear for the live show, mentioning Judd wore his bear shirt every live show last season.
- They decided to do acts which just happened to coincide with the After Dark airing last night.
- Diary Room suggestions much, anyone?
- Frankie and Zach spit grapes into each other's mouth.
- Hayden fake-read fake poetry.
- And so on. Hayden was the biggest hit and continued to fake-read fake poetry on and off the rest of the night.
- Caleb told Cody that Amber told Devin she wants to be in the end with him (Caleb).
- Caleb claims he's going to give her the cold shoulder just because she's treating him so badly.
- That will teach her!
- Heh. She'll love it.
- So, we end the night with Caleb still obsessed with Amber, Joey still going home and Devin's moods affecting how others think of him in the game.
- At least Donny is off the radar.
- For the moment.
|Hayden fake-reads fake poetry|
|It's not a pick (re: Seinfeld)|
|Derrick and Victoria chat|
|Okay, he can look Travolta-ish at times|
|Jacosta bundled and Bibled up|
|A threesome? Oh my!|