|Frankie grieves over his grandfather's death|
The biggest news in the BB house today concerns something which happened outside the house. Frankie's grandfather, who had been quite ill, passed away. His sister tweeted that the grandfather had said he didn't want them to tell Frankie if he died while Frankie was in the house. Despite that, BB gave Frankie a letter and, I assume, the choice to leave the game if he wished. According to the letter, his grandfather wanted him to stay. So, stay he will. The funeral is Saturday and Frankie would like some sort of little memorial period in the house.
Other than that, it's been backstabbing as usual in that Big Brother House of Nervous Nellies:
- After cornering nearly everyone in the house to promise them the Universe, Brittany has been flirting all over Cody.
- Keep in mind, she's the one who said he put her on the block because she doesn't and will never flirt with him.
- Meanwhile, Derrick is working his mojo on Victoria.
- And it has nothing to do with flirting.
- The boy is all gameplay, all the time.
- Victoria thinks her mother is going to freak because she kissed a gay guy on last night's big "date night" when Frankie went Frank.
- Hmm ... Frankie started talking about the TV show Victorious -- I looked it up as I'm not familiar with it. Yep, it's a show in which his sister was a cast member.
- If the rest of the hamsters are as oblivious to Ariana Grande as I am, no one would know who his sister is even if he tells them.
- Christine told Nicole that it's not in her best interest to get rid of either Caleb or Jocasta right now. She wants to target Donny.
- Not in tomorrow's vote, mind you. She knows "the house" is going to evict Brittany.
- Brittany is still all sour grapes about Victoria, saying she thinks it a fashion show and shouldn't be there.
- Heck, Brittany is a recruit who never watched the show.
- Should she be there?
- Then Frankie got the news about his grandfather. Everyone consoled him.
- Even jokester Zach shed a tear or two.
- BB is going to let Frankie write to his family.
- His family said he needs to stay -- they can hold things together without him and will have a special memorial ceremony after Frankie is out of the house.
- Caleb is still obsessed with Amber.
- Life goes on in the hamster wheel.
|Real cowboys wear cowboy hats|
|Jus' hanging out in the yard|
|"I can't believe the people in here."|
|Just me and my sock monkey|
|Brittany corners Jocasta|
|The Odd Couple (and monkey)|