|Hayden isn't in the house mess|
Welp, Caleb's infatuation with Amber has indeed cost her the game. We can only hope that Caleb himself does himself in as well in the coming week or two. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pancakes:
- After the whole Quietly Backdoor Amber Plan blew up, the more aggressive Okay, Amber You're Going Home Plan took its place.
- Caleb told Frankie he feels responsible for it and would prefer Jocasta go home.
- Now, they were going to do this whether Caleb went along or not! The dolt is just too um ... doltish to realize it.
- The sad thing (other than the whole Caleb infatuation which ruined any chances Amber ever had in the house) is that Amber can't even spend much time in peace.
- Caleb keeps cornering her, questioning her.
- NO, she did NOT enjoy the "date" with him. Leave her alone! You've done enough damage.
- He once again wants to be her knight in shining armor and save her.
- Dude, she just isn't into you. Sure, at this point, any help anyone can try to give her, she'll take. But then she'll drop you like a hot potato.
- Nicole's upset because now Amber is mad at her. Derrick told her it's because Frankie threw her under the bus.
- I wonder how all these buses fit in that tiny backyard?
- In these many talks, Amber has hinted that she didn't want any romance because she recently lost someone. She doesn't want to go into details.
- Whether that's it or not ... she's NOT INTERESTED IN CALEB.
- Caleb tried to convince Cody they need to keep Amber.
- Does he seriously think with this huge kerfuffle, they're going to change their minds and keep her now? Voting her out is pretty much the only option at hand because of all the damage done.
- Caleb is a broken record, repeating things ad nauseam.
- My only hope is that he gets laryngitis.
- Where's the main tool of destruction through all of this?
- Yes, I'm talking Zach.
- He slept through the majority of the aftermath.
- It doesn't matter to him anyway. It's all a big joke to him.
- But, with Caleb going off the deep end, he'll be out before Zach. While Zach is a wild card, he's easily usable by the others -- just get him excited about the chance of ruffling feathers and he's on it!
- In other news, Nicole has been upset that Victoria keeps hanging on Hayden. Hayden has told her he's not interested in Victoria while Victoria told Derrick she needs Hayden in the game.
- Caleb finally admitted to Amber that he threw the pillow at her (after telling her once again he was asleep).
- She doesn't know how creepy and stalkerish he looked in the hoodie with the night vision cameras on. It could have been out of a horror movie. Thankfully it was only a pillow he threw.
- Donny and Hayden talked to each other about Frankie needing to go home. They think everyone LIKES them while everyone LOVES Frankie, not good for their chances.
- Y'know, I like Donny and Hayden more than I like Frankie.
- They're both playing a good game on their own. Frankie's running from side to side will hurt him in the long run, I think.
- Derrick is playing the best game of all.
- Alas, I don't think any of the women are playing a good game this season.
- Not that I want another Rachel, mind you.
- But I wouldn't mind seeing another BB6 version of Janelle in it to win it.
- So, things are pretty set. Amber should be going out the door despite Caleb's persuasion attempts which we can expect for the next two days.
|"At the end of the day ..."|
|Amber will be going home|
|Really? The cameras are everywhere?|