|I'm so misunderstood|
As I post this, the PoV comp hasn't gone down. The hamsters are hoping it's today rather than tomorrow. I feel the same way. Bring it ON! Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Pernicious Pips:
- Caleb thinks that Devin blows things out of proportion.
- Of course, Caleb isn't the best one to make the observation. Unless he's talking from personal experience, of course.
- Amber thinks being HoH has gone to Devin's head.
- I'd say 'y'think' again, but Devin was flighty before he became HoH.
- Devin told the boys that he meant his relationship/alliance with Caleb was over, not the Bomb Squad.
- Devin is sure that he is out next week unless he wins PoV (can't play for HoH).
- He could very well be right.
- Frankie and Christine discussed whether Devin might put Caleb up as a replacement nominee if PoV is used this week. Both said he could very well be voted out if that happens.
- Zach, Derrick and Cody seem to be the tightest more than two alliance in the house.
- Unfortunately for them, others are noticing.
- Frankie told Christine they might be better teaming up with Caleb and Amber than trying with the Trio.
- Caleb told Frankie that he thinks Amber likes him (Caleb).
- Meanwhile, the Trio thinks they'll be in fine shape once Devin is out the game. They feel they need to be careful what they say around Frankie.
- They're probably right. Not as bad as Andy last year, but Frankie's in with everyone in the house.
- The Trio definitely want Christine to stay in the house.
- Devin might have a rude awakening.
- We had fish (blocked feeds) for an extended period of time.
- When the feeds returned, it turns out that Devin had chosen the Have Nots.
- Derrick and Zach volunteered beforehand as a ploy to cover the Bomb Squad -- each week, if volunteer Have Not, the guys plan on rotating.
- The other two Devin chose were Brittany (no surprise there) and Victoria.
- Oh my ... Victoria will have to sleep in a room with MEN!!!
- They have extras this week with the slop -- bok choy and Braunschweiger.
- I can't believe most have no idea of Braunschweiger liverwurst sausage! I could live off that for a week!
- They chose players for the PoV - Devin, Brittany and PaoPao are playing with Zach, Derrick and Amber.
- The only worry most have is that PaoPao wins (BWAHAHAHAHA!) and takes herself off the block or Devin wins, takes PaoPao down, replaces with someone who ensures Brittany will go.
- Donny is hosting the comp.
- They still don't know when it's going to happen.
|Not giving up Frankie's HoH robe|
|Made alliance shirts for past seasons|
|Cracks her knuckles one by one|
|Bok choy and liverwurst have arrived|
|Amber decorates PaoPao|