|Has he grown a devil horn?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of NO Singing:
- Hayden's thrilled that Amber will be going out and he has a hand in it. He's very upset that Amber told Victoria she's going home.
- Of course, Hayden told Victoria when he won the veto that he would save her.
- Caleb thinks it's all his doing, even to the point of Hayden using the veto.
- Victoria suggested to Frankie that he might put Amber on the block if the veto is used.
- They had a nice memorial service led by Jocasta in church robes with her bible.
- Each of them stood up and said nice words to Frankie and Derrick, some with tears in their eyes.
- It was a nice and touching service for them over the loss of their grandfathers.
- Back to the game ...
- Frankie and Cody talked about Zach being so unpredictable and how he might harm their own games with his mouth.
- Caleb, whose career will surely take off with big things due to BB, can also break dance.
- He did a few moves and he seems to know a bit of what he's doing. But that isn't a surprise for me as he seems more like a street dude Eminem type than any sort of cowboy.
- Christine is still worried about Donny. Caleb eased her fears by telling her Donny could never win an HoH.
- Um, I bet he could!
- Don't ever give Hayden a toy knife.
- He went around acting like some kind of robot monster attacking with it.
- It brought back memories of BB2 and Justin/Krista.
- However, Hayden was truly harmless.
- The PoV meeting will be later today.
|At the memorial service|
|I'll have girls under both arms|
|Intent on the food|
|Violence in the kitchen?|