|Hayden manhandles Nicole|
Tomorrow night should be very interesting. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of I've Got Your Back Bro:
- The late night started off quiet enough -- a pool tournament with a mild kerfuffle over the game.
- Then it all got interesting, almost to the point of addicting.
- Frankie is still thinking of himself and those bloody hands. He thinks they might want to split the vote so Caleb isn't as mad when it all goes down.
- Derrick and Zach think no on that thought.
- Derrick thinks that might put Jocasta at risk for going home if they split the vote. They definitely want Amber to go.
- Zach thinks that Caleb might try to self-evict if Amber goes.
- Too bad, so sad, I say.
- Meanwhile, Amber is talking to Christine about the girls taking over.
- A bit too late for that, as well as implausible.
- Christine runs back to report to Derrick that Amber was talking about the six guys being in an alliance and that Amber would put Caleb up on the block.
- Oh, way to play into their plan, Amber!
- Amber told Cody that she thinks her alliance (the guys) don't have her back.
- Well, duh.
- Frankie, Derrick and Chistine weighed the options of keeping Amber.
- For a few minutes, that is.
- Christine doesn't want to get rid of Amber. Y'know, that will make her a target of the boys sooner than later.
- Derrick spent a lot of time avoiding Victoria. She's latched onto him and he likens her to a chihuahua in with a bunch of pit bulls. He thinks she's just too naive for the crowd.
- He's probably right to a point there. Victoria is like a lesser Donny watching people. Donny knows what to do with the bits and pieces he picks up. Victoria watches, picks up on what's happening, but doesn't always know what it means.
- Frankie et al decide it's best to pit Amber and Caleb against each other, which was pretty much the original plan anyway.
- Derrick thinks they should wait on that.
- But, do they wait?
- It goes down.
- Frankie told Caleb that Amber is targeting him (Caleb) and will put him on the block if she gets HoH.
- Zach agrees.
- Cody agrees.
- Caleb is crushed, mad ... and runs away.
- Well, downstairs.
- Derrick reined him in and brought him back upstairs.
- "We've got your back, bro."
- "We didn't want to tell you because we knew it would hurt you."
- "She's bad news."
- Again ... hook, line and sinker.
- I think Caleb just might be the most manipulation-friendly hamster we've ever seen in the house. He'll fall for any story.
- Just from house scuttlebutt with Frankie and Zach, it sounds like they might have Christine in their sights as the next girl out.
- But Caleb would be first.
- Caleb is thinking of how to wreak revenge on Amber from pranks to "murking her."
- Zach is, as he usually does, egging him on.
- Derrick and Cody tell Caleb he should run anything he wants to do by the Diary Room to make sure he doesn't get in trouble.
- I feel the need to point out that Frankie was amongst the missing for most of the talk with Cody, Zach, Derrick and Caleb.
- Is he falling out of favor with them?
- Yep, I think so. Of course, Caleb is out of favor with him, but he was the topic of the night. He had to be there.
- Today is another day. We'll see if there are any real brouhahas. At least we're getting some drama now.
|He's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs|
|Lying doesn't become him|
|Lookin' the fool in more ways than one|
|Frankie's head explodes|