|Like peas in a pod|
Okay, I'm here. I just barely made it what with that nasty Sharknado hitting nearby NYC! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Landsharks:
- Donny and Jocasta talked about immature Caleb is at 26 and not getting that Amber has no interest in him.
- Hey, everybody sees it except Caleb!
- Caleb has been running around to everyone telling them it's his fault Amber's on the block and not to vote her out.
- They lounged around without much going on until ...
- ... the Memory Wall changed to videos of each of them in comps!
- Most likely something will come up about this during this week's HoH comp or, if not, a future comp.
- So, they studied them intently.
- Frankie seemed the least interested. As outgoing HoH, he won't be playing in the HoH comp Thursday.
- Zach was the first other person to give up.
- Right now he thinks he's sitting pretty in the house despite his outbursts.
- He probably is.
- Hayden told Donny that Frankie should be nominated before Caleb because he's more dangerous in the game -- anyone can make Caleb do anything. He's just that dense.
- Of course, Hayden doesn't know that Donny has a reason for wanting to keep Frankie around.
- And Donny can't/won't tell him.
- If not for Team America, I'm sure Donny would agree with Hayden.
- Cody told Derrick that Hayden talked of backdooring Frankie if there's a double eviction.
- Again, Derrick can't/won't mention Team America to Cody.
- Derrick thinks that Hayden and Nicole are growing too close and he knows Nicole lied to him about the whole after PoV/Amber fiasco.
- Frankie had admitted to Derrick that he embellished that and Nicole had actually confirmed it to Derrick. So, one of them is lying to Derrick!
- I hope he doesn't set his sights on them.
- I'd rather see Christine go next.
- She brings no entertainment value to me on these long summer nights.
- She can go away.
- Victoria is still stalking Derrick, albeit not in a Caleb-ish way.
- Caleb wants to throw tomorrow's HoH comp.
- I say, "Let him!"
- Unfortunately, Derrick says otherwise and told him he should try to win it.
- Just what we need ... Lonesome Creepy Cowboy reigning over the house!
- The plan is still to vote out Amber and, for the moment, Caleb is going with the vote.
- We'll see. It wouldn't take a Sharknado to change his mind once again.
|Donny checks his FitBit|
|Hey! Whazzat on the Memory Wall?|
|Why, it's video clips!|
|Studying, some more than others|