|I want to decline this mission|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mission Impossible?:
- Ho-hum. They talked a lot of small talk about food and previous seasons.
- When they talked about how double evictions, Zach and Frankie are not all that knowledgeable about how they actually go down. Donny is.
- But we know that it's not a double eviction tonight.
- We know Julie always tells us!
- Caleb is sure it's tonight.
- Heh. He probably wants to go off into the sunset with his true love forever and forever.
- Run like the wind, Amber! Escape!
- Caleb says that after the show is over, he and Amber will go on a date.
- I say she'll get a restraining order.
- As always, there's a lot of speculation over who would be nominated if various hamsters won HoH.
- It's something they do to pass the time and grow the paranoia.
- Caleb says that they let him do a second goodbye message to Amber because he was bawling in the first one.
- I hope they show the first one.
- Frankie and Zach continue to grow closer. Zach promised to tell Frankie if he heard either Derrick or Cody say anything about him. Frankie is worried because Christine's name is being brought up more and more as a possible target.
- As she should be. She's useless. She can go home.
- Derrick received the Team America mission -- it's the hinky votes one in which two have to vote against the house, then accuse two others of the hinky votes from the time of the eviction announcement to when they go out to play for HoH.
- They don't like the mission.
- Donny wants to decline the mission.
- Derrick thinks they can blame Caleb (voting to keep Amber) and Zach.
- I think Donny might be worried that they might actually tip the scale and send Jocasta home.
- Meanwhile, while Team America is panicking about the hinky vote mission inside, Nicole and Hayden are outside talking about how Christine might throw in a hinky vote just to mess with people.
- Heck, there's one just there!
- Donny finally said he'd do it if the others do, but doesn't want anyone blaming him for it later on.
- They are seriously thinking of not doing the mission. We'll see.
- Donny thinks it's seriously out of character for him and he came to win the half-million, not play America's game.
- While Derrick admits he's also there to win the big prize, he thinks it an honor to be chosen and wants to try to complete each mission.
- After Donny left Derrick and Frankie, they both talked of how little Donny has done in these missions. Frankie wants him out.
- That's all she wrote for now ...
|Why do they keep her?|
|Victoria talks religion|
|What are we gonna do?|