Okay, I was up way too late last night watching the one website which was streaming the backyard interviews live (linked at the top of last night's finale post). I know the guy was in the media day at the house, but he drove me crazy last night -- although I'm thankful that SOMEONE live streamed some of the interviews.
How did he drive me crazy? You don't realize how many times you say the word "when," especially WHEN doing interviews. Instead of the word "when," each time he would say "whenever." Ack! Maybe it's a regional thing out of Topeka, I don't know. The only hamster to call him on it was Jocasta. Praise the lord! Hallelujah! It wasn't just me!
The things I picked up in last night's interviews more so than these select CBS ones I'm posting are:
- I was right. I know I saw on the live feeds whenever Donny promised Cody he'd vote for him if he made the final two.
- SEE HOW AWFUL "WHENEVER" SOUNDS WHEN YOU MEAN "WHEN'?!?
- Donny promised him once. When he promised him, not whenever ... that implies multiple promises! But that is why Donny voted for Cody.
- That said, every time it was mentioned that Derrick is a cop, Donny really reacted a bit off to me. He seems to have a dislike of police officers going on there.
- Donny also admitted to be the one to cross Victoria's name off the bathroom stall wall. Everyone (including me) figured that was Zach's work.
- Nicole and Hayden are officially dating. They're even talking about both relocating to perhaps the Chicago area. I like them as a couple and think something might just happen with them down the road.
- Not like the split-up of McCranda. I saw that one a mile away.
- What I missed on the live feeds is that Jocasta also promised Cody she would vote for him if he made the final two.
- So, there ya go. The two votes for Cody to win weren't bitter jury member doing at all. BOTH were promises made and kept.
- Although, though I really like the guy, Donny seems to be a bit bitter about Derrick in almost all the interviews I've watched. Whether it's the cop thing or just the fact that he tried to get people to realize Derrick was the mastermind and no one listened ... I don't know. The man does have an edge to him that I saw very little of in the house. Maybe the time in jury had him stewing.
- He's absolutely thrilled with America's Favorite.
- On the other hand, Cody has been absolutely fantastic even knowing that he pretty much gave away nearly a half-million.
- Rob Has a Podcast (Rob Cesterino) has interviews with the final three.
- Don't ask me who Kelli Green of KFROG is, but she has her own backyard interviews with the hamsters.
- I know I kept seeing Rachel and the dude she's with on YouTube (not Brendon, a working thing) in the backyard. But I'm not finding her interviews online.
- Onto my select CBS ones ...