Well, she finally made up her mind. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of You Can't Tell Everybody They're Safe and Expect it to Work:
- Vanessa decided she needed to "make a judgment call."
- That call was to put Jason on the block in Clay's place.
- While I can indeed see that Austin will probably be Mr. Loyal in her corner from here on out, the move breaks many promises she made and has possibly caused more problems for her personally.
- James is mad. He was asked to throw the BotB and, while he didn't lose, it was obvious he was trying to throw it.
- Jackie is mad.
- Becky is mad.
- Meg is crying.
- Jason, naturally, is well beyond mad. He even cried a few tears and he's not one to cry.
- Everyone from "the other side" went into this group of nominees for BotB thinking a certain deal was in place.
- They all feel betrayed.
- Everyone in the house was told Austin was the target.
- (Except Austin, of course.)
- Even Austin was trying to shift the target to Steve, not Jason.
- And, people knew about that.
- I'd personally prefer Becky to go home over Jason (even though she's my blog pool pick) because she brings little entertainment factor on the live feeds.
- At least Jason sometimes talks to us!
- I would have rather the Austin plan stick. He's creeping me out more and more. I've gotten to the point that he annoys me every time I see him on the live feeds.
- That's not a good thing.
- Alas, unless something drastically changes, they will keep Becky over Jason.
|But Austin is in love. Too bad Liz isn't!|
|Body language says creep-out|
|We could have had a heads-up!|
|That wasn't the plan! I look bad now!|
|That wasn't the plan!|