|Hiding from reality?|
I'm reluctant to even post this update because Vanessa has gone from the Gal With a Plan to the Waitress of Waffles. My only salvation is that the Power of Veto meeting will be tomorrow and all of this foolishness will be moot. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind:
- I'm just so confused. Unless someone talks directly to us via the cameras, I'm often lost as to what page they're actually on.
- Steve thinks that Shelli got him in with the in crowd.
- Yet Shelli talks to others about how Steve randomly pops up everywhere.
- It appears Austin is being forgiven by all and his lying has been accepted as trying to "help" the alliance in some sort of misguided weird way.
- So, is Becky the target?
- That might not work.
- Although I think she's expendable, she has several hamsters in her camp and assurances (lies?) that she's safe this week.
- I think Steve is safe this week.
- Vanessa gave him her word.
- Oh, wait. She gave a lot of those words out this week, the first being that she would backdoor Austin.
- She told Becky she's safe this week.
- Wait, let's get rid of Jackie this week!
- Vanessa also gave her her word that she wouldn't backdoor her.
- She told Steve that she's considering putting up either Jackie or Jason.
- Then she leaned even more towards putting Jason up.
- Who the hell knows?
- Bring on the PoV ceremony! I can't take much more of this!
- The feeds were blocked for the Outback dinner lead-up.
- When they came back, the three who won it (Vanessa, James and Liz) were missing along with Clay, Becky and Austin. Maybe they could each bring a guest.
- I don't know.
- I don't care.
- I just want them to decide who will go on the block with Becky!
|She might need a stronger drink|
|Steve seems safe this week ... for now|
|Probably not getting backdoored ... this week|
|Yep, he's a nut.|