|Has good reason to smile|
- Shortly before the veto meeting, Becky filled in Austin on the plan to blindside Vanessa.
- And, during the veto meeting, as expected -- Steve removed himself from the block and Becky put Vanessa (the real target) in his place.
- Now, it's not really a total blindside because Vanessa is no dumb bunny. She knew Johnny Mac and Becky were close and doubted he'd be the renom as people were saying.
- She knew eventually her paranoia would come to fruition!
- She confronted Becky telling her she can understand a game move explanation, but the things she said were out of line. She told Becky that now she had a pissed-off juror and there was no need for it.
- Becky brought up the time, in the HoH room with the decision to oust Jason, Vanessa just pointed at her saying she was in the deal without her being able to commit or not commit on her own.
- Then Becky walked away.
- "Why are you being so venomous towards me?," Vanessa called out.
- Becky didn't answer.
- Now, Vanessa thinks Steve lied to her.
- No, he didn't lie. He didn't know of the plan until AFTER he had his talk with her.
- Plus, what was he to do even if he knew days ago? Pull a Marcellas?
- She warned Austin and the twins that they're next.
- The other side -- James, Meg, Jackie and Becky -- smiled a lot.
- Johnny Mac was his usual Johnny Mac self.
- Steve was subdued.
- Shelli, who knew yesterday about the plan, showed sympathy to Vanessa, but didn't 'fess up to knowing the blindside was coming.
- I don't blame her.
- Vanessa hasn't really exploded, but I swear I saw her simmering.
- It may yet come.
- We still have a few days before Thursday!
|Why are you being so VENOMOUS?|
|Quietly eating his SLOPpy Joe|
|One tough cookie, no waffling here!|
|Keeping with getting bad screen caps.|