|Too bad, so sad|
Greetings, hamster watchers! I just want to start this live feeds report by mentioning that I don't post the live feeds moment to moment live as they happen. I'm just me. I work a full-time real job and do this in my "spare time" -- ie: when I should be sleeping or taking care of real life things. During the BB seasons, this is more of a Reader's Digest condensed version of what's gone on since I last posted. There are more than a few sites out there with many people reporting every breath taken on the live feeds. Here, the commenters often pipe in with happenings when I can't post. I will say that I generally live cover every TV episode and endurance comps. But no one single person can be expected to cover every minute of the live feeds.
That said, here's what happened so far today inside that Big Brother House of Love on the Block:
- BB woke them all up very early today. Well, early for them, that is. It was about 8:15am their time.
- Liz, Austin and Julia tried to sleep in in their Have Not room even though it's not all that comfortable.
- It still took them over two hours after wake-up call to hold the meeting to pick veto players.
- In addition to Clay, Shelli and James, we have Austin, Becky and Vanessa. Julia will host the comp.
- We never see the comp. We used to get FOTH (Front of the House), then music and trivia, the last few seasons Jeffish (Jeff Schroeder segments with highlights and interviews).
- We know that Becky doesn't want to win it -- she and Johnny Mac talked about that. James really wants to win it himself so he can retain complete control of the nominees.
- James wants Shelli out.
- Vanessa really doesn't want to win it. It would make her make a decision.
- We know how she hates to make decisions.
- Shelli cried some more.
- The latest cry was that people are treating her differently.
- Go figure.
- Austin told Vanessa (and I agree) that she has to think of what's best for herself in the game if she wins veto.
- He doesn't want to win it, either. He's scared that Liz will go on the block if he wins and saves someone.
- Best to not win it at all in that scenario.
- Shelli continued on with her "nobody wants to talk to me anymore" saga.
- Vanessa continued with her "woe is me, what should I do" saga.
- Steve had been predicting this PoV would be the one with vacations, money give, a unitard/costume, etc.
- He was apparently right.
- The PoV went down and James won it! Now the noms should remain the same -- Shelli and Clay.
- Becky won $5,000. Clay won a trip to Ireland. Shelli got a punishment -- doing 2400 knight routines in 24 hours. Jackie and Vanessa have to be chained together.
- Clay started telling everyone to vote him out and let Shelli stay.
- Both Johnny Mac and Meg got all teary. Stress? I dunno.
- Vanessa cried.
- Out of them, the only surprise is Johnny Mac. I flashbacked on the feeds and can't see why he cried.
- They both have imbibed some, though.
- Shelli thinks that James will buy into her plan of assuring him jury votes from her and Clay if they can stay.
- I'd have a better chance of selling him the Brooklyn Bridge.
- So, that's that. It's practically guaranteed that either Shelli or Clay will be out the door this week.
- What a darn shame, eh?
|Worried about being targeted next week|
|Not worried about being targeted|
|Austin makes me want to stab my eyes!|
|Crying again, she's too naive methinks|