|Shelli workin' that sword!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Kinda Sorta Medieval Times But Not Quite:
- I've made it clear that I'm not a Shelli fan. Oh, I don't hate her or anything like that. She's just not someone who'd be a friend of mine in real life, I don't think.
- But I have to give her credit where credit is due. She rocked that punishment! (Which, by the way, was given to her by James who then took the veto away from her.)
- To give her even more credit, whomever runs her official Twitter is following my Twitter -- first hamster account to do so. Hey, maybe we could be friends in another life!
- 2400 times in 24 hours, she had to walk a triangle in the yard. First she had to hit a hanging punching bag with her sword, then put the sword through a target, then knock a bar down with it.
- She did it, finishing about two hours shy of the 24 hours she had.
- Meanwhile, Clay has been little but a bad example of a recruited player.
- He's going around saying that people should vote him out and let Shelli stay in the game.
- True, she has a better chance of winning it all than he does.
- That's why James and Company want her out instead of Clay.
- Clay isn't much more than an interfering oaf who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.
- Steve even apologized to the camera, saying that he's sorry that Clay took a space instead of those who would really play the game and want to be there.
- You don't throw away a chance to win a half-million dollars for someone you met a month ago!
- Julia had an interesting talk with Meg and James. She totally gets that Shelli is the more dangerous player and why James made the nomination choices he did.
- I only wish she didn't come with the baggage of Austin and Liz. If they offed Austin, Liz would probably be better off. But I do see why Julia is the "nice twin." She's also the smarter one, I think.]
- Clay seems to think being on the show is his ticket to Big Time Hollywood. Silly boy.
- Vanessa is still worried that she'll be backdoored.
- I think Vanessa is paranoid a bit too much. She too would drive me crazy in real life.
- Hmm ... when I think about it, I believe all of them would get on my nerves. Don't let me in that house with a sword!
- A skywriting plane flew over the house merely writing "I <3 --="" a="" didn="" it="" li="" love="" name.="" specify="" t="" you="">
- They all freaked out.
- Huh. This morning's wake-up music (blocked on the feeds) was 'Psycho Killer' by the Talking Heads. Appropriate.
- They had photo booth today. Whoopie.
- The time came for Vanessa to stop shining Jackie's knight armor, but Jackie is still stuck in the armor for the week if I'm not mistaken.
- Hey, at least she won't be on the block in it!
- There ya go! 3>
|Jackie in shining armor|
|Leave 'em both on the block!|
|Willing to give up his game|
|Steve apologies to us for Clay taking space|