|Seeking Divine Intervention|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of How I Spent My Summer Vacation:
- Okay, let's blindside Vanessa this week.
- Plan set.
- Set-up accomplished; we've got her on the block.
- No! Wait! Maybe we should get Shelli out instead!
- I realize that in BB you can't trust anyone. I know that.
- But this constant second-guessing is making me dizzy!
- Meg now thinks that Shelli is the more dangerous player and has been working with Becky.
- Oh, no! Shelli will target US! Shelli will target James!
- If Meg thinks anyone wants to target her because she's a dangerous threat, she's got another think coming.
- But her strategy might get her to a Victoria position at the end if they don't notice she's there and needs to go away.
- That, of course, would be why Becky is pushing for a Vanessa eviction when last week most figured Clay would go one week, Shelli the next.
- Yet, Becky has spoken valid reasons for evicting Vanessa.
- We should probably make note that Vanessa might have had a hand in this sudden epiphany of Meg and James -- she told them about Becky playing both sides. At the time told, they didn't seem to care. Now it seems to be sinking in.
- Now James's "gut" is telling him to not trust Shelli.
- But can Vanessa be trusted more?
- TRUST NO ONE, YOU FOOLS.
- Oh, no! Becky has been working to get STEVE on her side, too!
- (Of course, this is the same Becky who told Steve that he needs to talk game more with James and Jackie and get to know them better.)
- A side note: If I were in charge of the BB wake-up music, every morning I'd blast (Paranoia the) Destroyer by the Kinks.
- James and Meg now think they need to watch everything they say in front of Jackie. After all, she's tight with Becky who always planned to keep Shelli and they're getting Steve in the fold and ... and ...
- You get it.
- Austin and James talked about getting everyone on the same page ... going for another "house" vote.
- I prefer suspense. It's no skin off my nose who goes home. I want kerfuffles and brouhahas. I want entertainment!
- Vanessa talked to James. She's a straight-shooter, y'know. It would behoove him to keep her in the house.
- Oh, then some tears.
- Haven't we seen this before?
- She tells him that Becky had previously named him as a target.
- Meanwhile, Jackie and Meg are talking -- they think the twins need to go before Austin and Jackie thinks Shelli needs to be out first.
- So, they're all thinking they should save Shelli.
- Then they talk about how, if they don't get Shelli out this week, they might never get her on the block again.
- My head hurts.
- Vanessa blames Steve for her being on the block. She thinks he sold her out and gave information to Becky.
- Gosh, if she could see how distraught Steve is. If she could see that he actually gave some thought (before wisely deciding against it) of not using the veto because he knew she'd go on the block. While he, at the end of the day (heh), did betray her with Becky, it was so hard for him -- probably the most conflicted I've ever seen anyone in the BB house.
- Shelli tried to work on Steve, but he said he has to vote for Vanessa to stay.
- We have nearly two more days of this before eviction.
|Cut-throat player. Bwahahahaha!|
|Steve is having a ball|
|That look ages her|
|A conflicted Steve talks to Shelli|