|This is Vanessa on pain meds|
Not that it's a big difference from Vanessa not on pain meds when she's in a napping mood! She doesn't talk as much. But, with it down to the three, she doesn't need to continually run around in paranoia. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of What Do We Do For Four Days Now?:
- I didn't give you an update yesterday evening because nothing much happened other than lots of napping and lots of studying for the comp.
- Oh. And lots of fussing and complaining about pain from Vanessa.
- The big action, Part Two of the Final HoH comp didn't start until nearly 10pm their time.
- Make that 1am my time!
- Naturally, it was blocked to the live feeds and we got Jeffish instead.
- Am I the only one who wishes they'd just go back to the theme music in the long feeds blocks? When it was music, I could nap and when their voices took over, that would wake me up.
- Anyway ... STEVE won Part Two of the HoH Comp.
- He was giddy beyond belief for a while, but eventually calmed down.
- Liz, on the other hand, was quasi-calm with occasional extended bouts of tears.
- From their talking, it seems the comp was BB-related crossword puzzle format with them in harnesses.
- Liz pointed out that Steve's harness left a big red mark on his lower back.
- Steve thinks Vanessa will win Part 3.
- Hmm. If he has the distrust of Vanessa he's voiced to us in the past and he's a true BB fan, he'd better work his butt off to win Part 3 so it's HIS choice who goes to final two.
- I'm hoping he's not going to trust Vanessa to take him there!
- Maybe she would, maybe not.
- The time limit for the comp was 90 minutes.
- They finished it in 30.
- Feeds were blocked for nearly 90 minutes anyway.
- They're all asleep now.
|I did it! I did it!|
|Sorry, feeders, I'm emotional tonight.|