Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sweet Strategies:
- When I last saw the bathroom floor, that roll of toilet paper featured in my last update was still there. No one has bothered to pick it up.
- If that was here, my cat would have taken care of that immediately!
- The girls slept most of the day.
- Steve napped a lot on and off between roaming the house, mumbling and laying out candy and Froot Loops to memorize house happenings.
- Liz eventually got up and studied, often asking Steve for answers.
- She eventually went to her own candy plan-o-grams.
- They're all still hurting from the candy apple comp Wednesday night.
- Vanessa is fussing the most, then Liz, then Steve. That's the reverse order of how they came down.
- Steve and Liz have gravitated more to hanging out together.
- Maybe it's because Vanessa is so out of it.
- Maybe it's because they just might both dump Vanessa if they have the choice?
- Over the past few days, Steve has mumbled different versions of evicting Vanessa if he wins HoH.
- I would think, if they're thinking win, Vanessa isn't one to take with you.
- Then again, it might behoove either Steve or Vanessa to take Liz over each other.
- But I could be totally wrong.
- All three had to get dressed appropriately to answer fan questions for BBAD.
- The questions were along the line of favorite foods, what they miss from home, etc.
- That took up a good fifteen minutes!
- They're sleeping.
|Such fun times|
|Answering questions for BBAD|
|Maimed for life?|