|Poor Coco, covered in Steve's tears|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Four:
- Not only have nominations already been made, PoV has already played out in advance of tonight's (really) live eviction show.
- Remember, last night's show was taped Monday and the feeds were down from Monday morning until last night's West Coast airing of the (not really) live eviction show.
- We did not see the nominations, nor the Power of Veto comp.
- But we know about them nonetheless.
- Steve nominated Vanessa and Johnny Mac.
- Say what?
- I didn't see what went down but I'd imagine he might have felt sorry for Liz, thus sparing her from the block.
- Or, he could have thought her as a renom.
- This is the week that all the power is in the hands of the PoV winner -- they decide who goes to the final three. It's just that one vote and the HoH has nothing to do with it other than put up the nominees.
- Vanessa won the Power of Veto.
- You heard me.
- It sounds like Steve threw it to her.
- All of the power is in Vanessa's hands.
- Uh-oh, Steve has a breakdown.
- Even though he knows he's one of the final three, he feels Vanessa will take Liz instead of Johnny Mac.
- He thinks he can beat Johnny Mac, but not Vanessa.
- Liz, of all people, comforts him.
- Yeah, you heard me.
- When Steve and Vanessa talked, they each thought they could beat Liz in a final three and take each other to the final two.
- But Steve had second thoughts on his own later. He doesn't think he can win against Vanessa.
- I don't think he should win against her.
- To be honest, although she's driven me crazy all summer on the feeds, of the four remaining, Vanessa SHOULD win. She's played the best game.
- However, we all know that's not always how things go in BB Land.
- It's a mind kerfuffle!
- Meanwhile, Liz seems to have turned um ... different ... she told Steve it was cute that he campaigned for her vote against Austin. She also told him he should work out more and try again with Julia because she really does like him but thinks he looks "puny."
- I'm not sure Liz is quick enough to play mind games on the kid.
- Back to Steve's quandary -- he thinks that Vanessa would take him to the final two over Johnny, not as sure over Liz. He's sure that Vanessa will vote out Johnny Mac. He thinks that Johnny Mac would have taken him to the final two over Vanessa.
- He had to go cry to Coco, then Liz, then Liz and Vanessa.
- Where's Johnny Mac in all of this?
- In other news, Rachel Reilly is now following me on Twitter.
- Why can't Brad Pitt follow me instead?
|SlingBand has returned|
|Will this be the end of Johnny Mac?|
|Mom, I screwed up, a horrible mistake|