|Shades of Cody|
Yep, Paulie has Zakiyah sprawled all over him, caressing him. At least she's not a married woman with a husband watching from home!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Blowhard Buffoons:
- Paul may have the record for wearing his PoV the longest.
- I forgot to mention in my last report that an unfortunate happening goes on when the feeds are blocked for a comp (so far) this season -- we got the Jeff cast interviews with commentary between each one with Jeff and JESSE Goddard. Eek. Give me back neverending fish and the theme music loop, please!
- Jozea admitted that his real name isn't "Jozea" and that's just his "stage name." It sounds like he's really your average Jose.
- It seems like it might be Frank naming the nomination replacement. Perhaps because it's Frank's Road Kill nominee? I could be wrong on that.
- Frank, Tiffany and Michelle talked about putting Bridgette up.
- Of course, the others on the Dark Side don't know that it's Frank who put Paul up on the block in the first place.
- Meanwhile, just watching her, I don't think Bridgette is entirely comfortable with the side she chose.
- Jozea wants to call another house meeting even though everyone went to bed and his last meeting called never happened. Heh.
- Tiffany is a bit suspicious about Paulie. Hmm. Paulie is quite in with Jozea and Paul. Hmm.
- Others might be, too. Paulie doesn't know it's Frank who put Paul on the block.
- After all, loose lips sink ships and all.
- Frank thinks Victor needs to go (after Jozea) while Corey wants Paul out.
- Corey has worked his way right into the veteran's bunch. I believe he's loyal to them, not a double agent. The newbie crowd not in with the veteran's already bunch him with them.
- Paul told Paulie that he won't vote for him to go. Huh. So, he'll vote Jozea or the Mystery Replacement?
- Once again, Corey mentioned he doesn't want his family (or others) to think he's gay. This time it was because Jozea flirted with him. Corey seems to be a nice guy overall, but he does seem to have some kind of issues with either self-identity or homosexuality.
- He also told his bunch that, at eviction, he wants to say "I gaily vote Jozea out." The others squashed that. Good.
- For most of the meeting, Jozea kept talking about how they're running the house and running the show.
- We'll see about that.
- Oh ... and James was in on the meeting! Like Jozea has any loyalty from him ... AS IF.
- Paul is pretty sure the live eviction is Sunday. The rest of the world knows better. This is what happens when you bring in a hamster because he has a beard.
- Bronte and Natalie continue to bond. Not that they'll have much power ever with the rest of the house.
- Frank, for the most part, is playing quite low-key at the surface. I think he's going to be one to watch for the win, though. He's personable and knows the game. I would have liked him better in his own season had he not clicked with Boogie.
- Frank told Paul that a comment he made to Nicole, calling her a female dog, wasn't cool. Paul said he'd apologize and knows it was wrong. Hmm.
- Frank also doesn't think it's right that Bridgette feels bullied, mostly by Jozea. (Also Victor and Paul.)
- I'm not so sure she'd be the best nomination replacement for them. I bet she'd swap sides. She's getting quite upset with Jozea and Victor. Paul made an effort to talk to her more sincerely at one point during the night.
- Interesting -- James told Tiffany he still talks to Shelli, but not to Clay. (They broke up.)
- James is also playing a great social game. I'm not too keen on returning hamsters with newbies but they made some good choices with this group, methinks.
- BB gave them alcohol. It's the equivalent of one and a half beers or wine each. Go wild with that, kiddies.
- Natalie doesn't drink. (And yet they allowed her on the show?)
- In their big drinking game, Victor had to streak naked through the house.
- Frank thinks he can flip Bronte, Paul and Natalie. Hmm. He has done a lot of work (socially) on improving Paul's social game.
- Jozea remains the number one target. If Paul's stupid and saves Jozea with the veto, he'd go home. He's not BB-savvy, but I doubt he's that dumb.
- Meanwhile, Jozea keeps sinking his own ship as he keeps talking about how great he is. I think Victor's the only one remaining loyal in his camp.
- They're all asleep as I post this.
- And, no ... Corey is not sleepwalking!
|That bunny hat gets around|
|Cool table, I miss the key box|
|Naked and afraid|
|Will make it further this season|