|The pixels were there in the morning, gone now|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boastful Boyz:
- Oh! This is dragging on way too long!
- There was a lockdown of the HoH room for a while, sending the hamsters into paranoia about being shut out of there. I'm thinking it was either fish maintenance or pest control.
- I think this is the first year the ants have made it up there.
- Paul seems to be the only one of the Three Stooges (Jozea, Victor and Paul) who has concerns that the vote might not go Paulie.
- Both Victor and Jozea shut him down.
- Why in the world would anyone not want Jozea in the house?
- Victor got into it with James about the pranks. James was cool about things, but Victor almost got to the point of physical violence.
- We've seen that happen before.
- It's the easy way to get booted from the house. Victor needs to rein that stuff in.
- Bronte keeps going on rants about how horrible the people on "the other side" are.
- She keeps that up and she'll paint that next target on her back.
- Both she and Paul have made comments about James being Asian.
- I don't go for that. I don't care for comments about where people are from, what they look like, etc. To me, it shows a bigotry. If she didn't like him because of his pranks, that should be what's said. Say he acts like a child, not that he needs to go back to where he came from. @@
- Rant over.
- Speaking of heritage and such ... Paul talked at length about his Armenian culture, his trip to the Vatican and discovering the oldest Armenian Christian church in the world. If Paul wasn't so clueless about the game and picked Jozea as an ally and wasn't so intent on being weird ... he's actually a rather interesting and intelligent guy. But he's blown that so far.
- When Jozea asked her, Tiffany assured him that he had her vote and some others he might not expect ... and they aren't talking about it.
- Of course, those are votes to LEAVE, not to STAY.
- Jozea and Victor are sure they have Zakiyah and Da'Vonne on their side.
- Paul is sure that Frank will vote with them.
- I am sure tomorrow night's eviction is one not to be missed.
- They're on indoor lockdown as the backyard is prepared for tomorrows HOH comp.
- They had to explain Pandora's Box to Paul. He knows the principle of it, but not in respect to BB. @@
- Frank needs to stop saying "whenever" instead of "when." I don't know where that colloquialism comes from but it bugs me whenever I hear it. When I hear it, too!
|Bed for four, please|
|Look! He has clothes again!|
|Paul did her make-up for her|
|He totally believes in Jozea ... fool|
|The Three Stooges|