|Maybe safe. Maybe not.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Stupid Moves:
- For those who didn't read my live posting of the HoH Endurance Comp -- it was down to Nicole and James. Nicole fussed about a letter from home. James GAVE her the win. Nicole is HoH. Victor outlasted the other jurors, so he's back in the house ... yet again.
- Silly boy.
- Had Nicole not taken James's lead by squatting on the ledge, he probably would have won. But he doesn't have a copyright on it, y'know.
- Paul immediately went to work on Corey, pledging allegiance, claiming he and Victor will work with them, have never been sketchy, on and on.
- Now, who could have predicted that would happen?
- Oh. All of us.
- And, Corey's buying what Paul's selling.
- Who could have predicted that?
- Oh. All of us once again.
- Nicole is just as taken. She tells Corey that, no matter who she does put up, it will NOT be Paul.
- We all know the one person she wants out of the house the most ... Michelle.
- Not long after the comp completed, she was saying Michelle or Victor.
- Later, she changed her tune to solely Michelle out.
- But Paul and his parrot Victor are trying to sell James as the sketchy big threat.
- Mind you, Natalie (of Natalie and James) bought Victor's story pre-eviction that he's not with Paul anymore.
- If these hamsters are gullible enough to be taken by Paul (and Victor), they will deserve to lose to Paul (and Victor), I say.
- Nicole is trying to figure a way to get Michelle out, make Natalie/James and Victor/Paul happy.
- She wants James to stay in the game to go after Paul. Or even, Victor. But, definitely Paul.
- Even though she promised Natalie safety in her deal with James on the wall, her thoughts are to put up Natalie and Michelle, with Michelle being the target.
- She wants to say if she puts up either Victor or Paul with Michelle, she knows that James and Natalie would vote out whichever guy.
- By putting Natalie up, it's more of a guarantee that Michelle will go home.
- Unless, of course, Michelle wins PoV.
- Gotta think about that.
- Corey is definitely more into Paul's pleas to get rid of James than is Nicole.
- He's talked more overnight than he has in the last two months.
- Meanwhile, Michelle thinks Paul's talking about her, demeaning her and being cruel to her.
- So, she cries.
- I'm so over Michelle. If she gets the boot this week, good riddance!
- If Paul and Victor continue on in the game against James, Natalie, Nicole and Corey ... well, they made their bed.
- Paul went on a rant about James and Natalie, wanting to split them up.
- That was to us. With his talks to Nicole and Corey, he was a bit more diplomatic ... but still stressed James and Natalie.
- Well, James did this to himself by giving Nicole the comp.
- It looks like Nicole will nominate Natalie and Michelle, with the target being Michelle.
- It's unsure who would go up if veto is won and one is saved.
- But it very likely could be Jamesy.
- He just might have blown his game.
- Oh, wait. Now Nicole is saying she doesn't want to put Natalie on the block and just needs to convince Paul/Victor that Michelle needs to go instead of James.
- Oh my.
|Oh, James ... why? Silly boy.|
|She got her stupid letter|
|And Michelle cried|
|Snake oil salesman at work|
|We need to make everyone happy except Michelle|