|Can you bake an apple pie, Charming Paulie?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pitiful Paulie:
- Despite his initial refusal threats with the pie baking punishment, Paulie's has been reluctantly baking pies.
- I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't thought of spitting in them.
- He is so not a happy camper.
- Before the veto meeting, Paulie went on to Paul how, if saved, he would play his game to help him, lay down on the grenade if need be, sick aunt, and blah-blah-blah.
- Pretty much the same talk he kept going for with Victor, except he wanted Victor to remove Corey from the block and put up Natalie.
- Paul got his swimming Secret Agent Man costume -- it looks like they just cut the sleeves and the legs off the suit.
- The Veto Meeting was held early.
- Guess what?
- Victor didn't use the veto and Paulie and Corey remain on the block!
- How's that for a surprise?
- Paulie thinks by approaching everyone begging for one more week and telling them it will be good for their games will work.
- Nicole went and told Paulie that she thinks Victor should have taken his deal.
- Please don't encourage him!
- Victor doesn't want to hear it anymore. His patience is wearing thin.
- Paulie is still saying he won't stay in the jury house.
- Paulie approached James and Natalie, making the same offers of working for them, will lay on the grenade when they tell him to, sick aunt, etc.
- Victor got a notice from the Diary Room, gathered everyone together for an announcement.
- The feeds were blocked for it, but we find these things out from later conversations anyway.
- There's going to be a Ziggy Marley backyard concert for them!
- (There's your Friday night show fodder.)
- Uh-oh. Natalie hurt her neck or back in the shower somehow.
- The feeds were blocked for the concert.
- When they came back, Paulie's still begging.
- Corey is ticked that Paulie is playing the sick aunt card.
- And on it goes ...
|Waving his flag while the pie bakes|
|The tailor must have made alterations|
|The Candy Corn Safety Witch|
|If he asks me one more time ...!|
|It's a game, Paulie, a GAME.|