|Ready to serve at any time|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Face It, You Got Got:
- For the most part, it was in many ways a typical boring Sunday in the house.
- Sundays have nothing going on except the anticipation of the upcoming PoV meeting tomorrow.
- That anticipation doesn't really exist this week as the entire house expects Victor not to change his nominations.
- The recurring theme of the day was Paulie begging.
- He wants Victor to take Corey down and put him against Natalie.
- Not gonna happen, Jersey Boy!
- Everybody, especially Victor, is sick of Paulie's behavior. He went from being quasi-aggressive to sulking to begging.
- Victor remained very reasonable with him, pointing out that changing Natalie for Corey would reap the same outcome -- Paulie would go home.
- Paulie claims it would give him hope because he wouldn't be there with his "best friend."
- Give me (and Victor) a break!
- You got got, Paulie.
- Victor reminded Paulie that he was given a chance to play for veto and he lost. Victor didn't have such a chance when Paulie blindsided him.
- Apparently the stipend is a big thing for Victor. He mentioned it a few times that had he gone home when evicted, the "paychecks" would stop while Paulie continues to get paid through jury.
- Victor vented a bit to the HoH room camera that he's really getting sick of Paulie's begging.
- Paulie told James that he'd only stay in jury a few weeks, if that long.
- After all, he has claustrophobia (that doesn't affect him in the smaller BB house setting) and needs to be free to go wherever he wants.
- Paulie told him that he came into the house fully expecting to win.
- Now, everyone going into the house hopes to win. But most don't really expect it to just happen.
- I guess he's never lost anything in his life!
- In other news, Paul's secret agent rounds are a hoot. But I bet he's going to get sick of them long before they're over.
- Corey found Nicole's lost earring after she told him he's no good at finding things. How's that for excitement?
- Along with saying that he wouldn't go to jury, Paulie said he wouldn't make pies (part of the veto punishment he received).
- He's making a pie. Thankfully, in addition to a chef hat and apron, they gave detailed instructions and all the supplies.
- At least it stops him from whining and begging for a while.
- Paulie went quickly from Powerful Paulie to Pathetic Paulie. Had he not made such a high pedestal for himself to begin with, he'd have more sympathy.
|A kiss from Baldwin|
|They've given him a number, taken away his name|
|She wasn't expecting mean people|
|At least it stops the fussing for a while|