|He leads a life of danger|
Here's the latest from that Big Brother House of Imminent Idiocy:
- While Pathetic Paulie made his first BB pie on demand, he balked on the second.
- After all, "Can't a man work out?"
- Well, obviously, just judging on his behavior lately, he's yet to reach the "man" threshold. Yeah, boy, go make that pie!
- He made a show of ignoring the BB voice and requests.
- This SHOULD result in penalty votes.
- Not that penalty votes will matter when there's no chance for him to stay this week and he keeps alienating people more and more.
- Even Corey seems to be growing weary of trying to talk him into behaving like an adult instead of a spoiled little child who didn't get his way.
- Corey, like James before him, reminded Paulie it's a GAME. He said he knows that unless he wins HoH, he's the next target. Corey told him the show fans don't want to see him acting this way.
- (Actually, evil mean person that I am, I'm kind of enjoying seeing the meltdown.)
- I think Corey talked more to pep Paulie up than I've seen him talk all season.
- Paulie eventually made the second pie, waving his little flag for the entire time it took to bake and fussing that no one ate the first one.
- Of course, Paulie's disobedience of the BB production got them all talking about it.
- "You are NOT allowed to talk about production!"
- Okay, I won't.
- Paulie thinks he can convince Victor that he wants to put James up if he (Paulie) wins HoH.
- What part of YOU WON'T WIN HOH BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING EVICTED THIS WEEK does he not understand?
- Paulie's latest thing, other than he wanted the win money to pay off his parents' house, is that his aunt has cancer.
- No one believes him.
- As a matter of fact, it's giving them even more ammo against him.
- Michelle gave Corey kudos for convincing Paulie to do the second pie.
- We'll see how the future pies go.
- Paul is having a ball with his secret agent punishment.
- But, to give Paulie a wee bit of credit, the secret agent gig is more fun than making pies.
- That's all the credit he gets from me. Bake those pies!
- Natalie, Victor and Paul talked about Paulie being a sore loser.
- Paulie revolves from saying he's "checked out" of the game, won't stay in jury to he's playing the game for his sick aunt.
- We have another three days of this ahead.
- The veto meeting is today.
- It's just about 100% that the nominations will remain the same.
- For those who don't know the Secret Agent Man lines I've been quoting, check the song out. Paul would get a kick out of the song, too!
|The crying jags have stopped|
|Baldwin's beak comes in handy|
|Paulie Pie Boy also has a flag to wave|
|I gave him more of a chance than he gave me|