|Sadly thinking he's third place|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Torture:
- Before I get going on this report, I want to thank the commenters in the last update who were concerned for my safety. Yes, the New Jersey aspect of the NYC/NJ bomber is nearby. Elizabeth is my county seat where I serve jury duty (gah!) and Linden is just two towns over from me. We're talking small towns in square miles -- about maybe 15 minutes on back roads away. Plus, I do take NJ Transit trains for my work commute. But all is well and the good guys won!
- Onto the BB schtuff ...
- As James would say, one more day and a wake up.
- I'm actually getting tired of the countdown being said that way.
- The yard is still open.
- Nicole and Paul spent most of their alone time together badmouthing James.
- Nicole is tired of him bringing up his daughter (family card!).
- Paul is tired of James bragging about how good he is at wall comps .. and comps in general.
- Paul tried to get James to admit to throwing comps to no avail.
- Nicole told Paul about James telling her how great it would be if the two vets made the final two.
- James told Nicole that he thinks he would only have two votes if he were in the final two.
- He just might be right with that.
- If James is in the final two with either Paul or Nicole, the best he could do is second place.
- BB decided to thrill them with a big surprise! They showed them a commercial for BBOTT (the fall online only season).
- "But what are they going to do with us?" wondered Nicole.
- They also gave them a blackboard.
- Now they can give the new hamsters tips!
- All alone, James gave a big talk to us/family/friends about how he'll be out in third place, should have kept Corey not Nicole, but no regrets.
- Aw, how sad.
- But he should have played the game not the showmance!
- That's it for now.
|Badmouthing James at every chance|
|Will the jury be bitter?|