|Your Safety Servant on duty|
Yesterday's big action of the day was America's Care Package. America did the right thing in my mind. Of the house hamsters, I think Alex was the most likely to be targeted and out (unless America shook up the vote) this week. I'm not ready for her to go yet. She's a smart player and willing to take chances. I want to see what she can do.
- The America's Care Package was Safety Servant -- she has to wait on the HoH (Kryssie) and cannot be nominated for eviction this week.
- Kryssie picked up on the fact that this is twice that America has connected her and Alex. What could that mean? Does America want them to work together?
- I don't think that's necessarily the case. I personally think America would like someone else who's more annoying or just not playing the game well out.
- Not that I can speak for America, but I think we probably target one of these more: Scott, Danielle, Morgan. While Shelby is strong on the hit list for the Late Night Jamboree hamsters, I don't think America feels quite as strongly against her.
- There was a bit of a rift between Neeley and Kryssie. Y'see, Jason and Neeley were giving Kryssie all of their ideas of what she should do with her HoH.
- Kryssie balked after Jason left the room and said it was like they didn't even recognize she was in the room. She wants to wait to see the Have Nots to see where America stands with the hamsters before making any decisions.
- I can't blame her.
- Neeley got miffed. But she got over it.
- In other news, this is shallow of me, but I feel I must say it. Why in the world do Whitney's eyebrows look so fake and almost to the point of being Spock-like?!?! Why do women do that to their eyebrows? I'm a woman and I just don't get it! She either comes across as perpetually surprised or Vulcanish. Gah.
- Morgan approached Kryssie, telling her that Scott is trying for reverse psychology. And, if she or Whitney go up as a pawn, the girls will vote Scott out.
- We know that Kryssie's real target is Scott.
- But after her hissy fit breakdown about Shane being backdoored and an emotional move by Scott, she doesn't want her nominations to be taken as an emotional move against Scott.
- Follow that?
- She told Morgan that Scott is the target with Shelby being Plan B.
- I'd just as soon Scott go. He adds nothing to my personal entertainment value of the show. While it's kind of scary to see the men diminishing from the house so rapidly this season, he can go away. Far away.
- Danielle is bugging me, too. She was all over Shane in her showmance and went so quickly to acting like he was never in the house. That's cold.
- What do you think?
|You guys know it's MY HoH.|
|Still annoying, but now feels safe|
|Morgan isn't an Alex|
|Whitney in thought|