|Justin tells us he loves us|
Oh my. It was more than a kerfuffle. It was just about to the point of a brouhaha. Here's what happened:
- In her save me speech, Neeley said that Scott is a disgusting person because he applauded Kryssie's injuries during the veto comp.
- Scott denied doing so after the America's tie-breaker vote sent Neeley out the door.
- But, mind you, he has this wacko loud superior kind of clap he does do. He did it when Neeley got the boot. It's almost a violent clap rather than applause of any kind.
- He claims he did that to Kryssie not realizing she had already done the comp or got hurt. He thought it would throw her off her game.
- It all turned into a mess quickly before the HoH comp.
- Danielle went off on Scott about bullying people.
- The girls on the "Plastics" side were all abuzz about being bullied by the Late Night Jamboree crew.
- And, vice versa.
- Mostly Scott was targeted.
- But the bullying of Shelby was also brought up.
- Even Jason had pause to think -- perhaps all of Neeley's trashtalking of others was responsible for America's vote.
- Do ya think ...?
- Now, I've mentioned Scott creeps me out. He can be very abrasive and really doesn't take into consideration the feelings of others. He'd probably be a good bill collector! (heehee)
- But I also don't think he's that aware of how he comes across.
- The brouhaha went on without much resolve other than people thinking they need to be nicer to people. But people have to be nicer to them, too!
- The Memory Wall was adorned with BB baseball cards and the comp was questions based on the cards.
- Danielle won.
- Everyone went to the HoH room reveal and acted all nicey-nice.
- I'm sure it won't last.
|Studying BB bb cards|
|Testing their memories|
|Kryssie sits alone to one side, rather sad|
|Going off on Scott|
|Fences mended for HoH room? Nah.|