|This is how we roll|
Good morning! How are the hamsters? Well, no one has had fisticuffs. And, alas, I doubt there will be fisticuffs. Women aren't so much into them, y'see. And, if you've noticed, the number of males in the house is getting near nil -- Jason, Justin and Scott. True, they started at one less male, but they're a vanishing gender on BBOTT.
- Kryssie made a big deal of how Scott made a personal decision when he backdoored Shane. She cried more than Danielle cried.
- She also cried because she felt Scott made a personal attack in his nomination speech to her.
- So, is she going to go all personal and target Scott now that she has the power?
- Well, she says her target is Alex (probably a stronger competitor in the long run than is Scott).
- Meanwhile, Scott feels that Alex saved his life in the game on Week Two and she deserves to stay over him.
- After all, he would earn four grand for his four weeks and that's not chump change (according to him).
- Of course, that would dwindle a lot once taxes are taken out!
- Scott feels he's blown his chance.
- He says it would be nice to have Halloween in the house, but he should go home before Alex.
- And Morgan is willing to throw Shelby under the bus to save Alex.
- I personally would rather Alex stay in the house over Morgan. But Alex definitely has more of a target on her back.
- Justin has been working as a double agent. He hangs out with the girls, then reports back to the Late Night Jamboree crew.
- Surprisingly, Danielle hasn't wept a tear over her love Shane getting evicted.
- Justin told Jason he doesn't trust either Danielle or Neeley.
- Jason told him that as long as they're with him (Jason), they're with him (Justin), too.
- Neeley wants to protect Morgan. Or, at least, she's telling her that.
- Kryssie is hoping that America puts Scott on the block.
- But she wants Alex out even more.
- And the beat goes on.
|Now he can be smug with reason.|
|Fun in the sun|
|Huh, Scott said no way could Kryssie win HoH!|
|I need to go instead of Alex. I've screwed up.|
|Neeley's new fascinator ... er, hat.|