|Birthday girl Whitney|
They don't seem to have as much downtime in BBOTT as in regular seasons. But Thursday's big event is a video Julie visit and not a heck of a lot more than that going on.
- Nobody is flocking to Scott's HoH room and hanging out there.
- While the house is still divided, the one side is not hanging out with him.
- He needs to bear that in mind, methinks.
- Alex tried to mend fences with Kryssie over the nomination after she said she wouldn't nominate her last week.
- Kryssie didn't really take the apology well. She doesn't like being on the block each week even if she's not the target. She says she's not even going to bother unpacking this week.
- It looks like Scott still plans to nominate Shane and Danielle and considers that a big move.
- Yeah, like no one's tried that one before!
- In other news, today is Whitney's birthday and we got fish while they sang to her.
- Jason and Company think that Alex will be America's vote for nomination and they can get her out this week.
- I'd prefer Morgan.
- I don't like her lipstick.
- That's as good a reason as any.
|Not the same kind of snuggles|
|Only her husband can call her "baby."|