|I'm not napping!|
The BBOTT rule about no napping doesn't seem to make a difference in many staying up late. They must be running on fumes. It's no wonder they're edgy.
- There have been no more brouhahas, not even a kerfuffle.
- Julie showed up on the living room screen to talk to the hamsters and had trouble getting them there.
- In her questioning, we found out that Danielle still feels strong dislike of Scott and he's all like "whatever."
- I'm not thrilled with either one.
- The bright spot of Julie's "visit" was the footage of Justin's pizza song/dance set to music as we saw on the show the other night. It broke the tension in the room.
- The Late Night Jamboree folks are really taking the possibility that their trashtalking might have turned America off. They're worried about America's nomination.
- Of course, it will be a wait and see to find out who America nominated as Have Nots. They've been an indicator of what direction America might go with the nomination.
- Scott keeps acting like he's a dead man walking.
- We can only hope he is.
- The targets seem to be either Alex or Scott.
- I like Alex. I want her to stay around.
- But, unless the LNJ bunch can take out one of the "Plastics," this house is going to be all kinds of boring. Right now, the Plastics have the numbers and, if they keep taking one LNJ hamster after another ... yawnsers!
|He thinks he will go this week. I hope so.|
|Houseguests? Anyone home? Bueller?|