|Have Nots can chow down|
Once again, things have gone topsy-turvy in the BBOTT and America has thrown a monkey wrench into the best-laid plans of hamsters.
- Well, we've done it again. We're keeping the house interesting this season! It also helps that recruits are few and far between among the hamsters and we don't have people working to just stay to get in the jury for the full stipend.
- This week's care package -- Co-HoH -- went to JASON.
- The note said that, if the vote came to a tie, the best player on veto (Jason or Shelby) would cast the deciding vote.
- They're actually working together pretty well ... until Shelby broke down later. They think they should nominate one from each side.
- They're talking about themselves each putting a person up from their own side.
- Jason is leaning towards putting up Danielle.
- He's pushing Shelby to put up Alex, telling her than Alex has been working behind her back.
- Even before that, Shelby told Jason that her "must keep" person is Morgan. She doesn't think Morgan would beat her in the finals. Jason said his is Kryssie.
- The Have Nots will not be voted on this week due to dwindling numbers. By default, they are Alex, Danielle and Morgan. They will be the last Have Nots of the season.
- While, when they were talking together, Shelby and Jason really talked down to earth and worked together well. They worked out an every other night deal for the room.
- That is, until the breakdown. Shelby cried and cried. Her HoH has been stolen! She can't nominate who she wants to nominate! He's never done anything but be on a previous season! He didn't win anything! Her family didn't send her a letter! Wah! Wah!
- Of course, she didn't do that in front of Jason.
- Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't break down if I were in the house. I probably would have on Day Two. I think all the stress just caught up with her.
- Oh. And Alex had a breakdown, as well. She was irked about Shelby's breakdown and I think she thinks she might be targeted this week. I don't know.
- And the drama goes on ...
|Hey, Nicole ... how a bun is done!|
|Remember, cameras 24/7|
|Here it comes!|
|Sharing the roost with Shelby|