|Jason gets the PoV results|
Between the convoluted mirrors and lasers HoH comp and this PoV comp ... it's enough to make a hamster scream and run for the hills!
- First off, they got the news of America's nomination.
- I'm kind of surprised it wasn't Kryssie.
- Then PoV was ON.
- They had to race around, answering questions with dominoes.
- It was one of those one-at-a-time things with the others sequestered in separate rooms.
- I personally think that has to be torture -- more torture for those who are last to play.
- When it was all said and done ... for once, Kryssie actually beat some people.
- Her time beat Danielle and Morgan's times.
- Danielle really screwed it up and had to start again. That's what happened to her time.
- Justin came in second to Shelby with Jason just seconds behind him.
- Not that his time score was anywhere near hers, mind you.
- So, Shelby has won the Power of Veto.
- She can save Morgan!
- As Morgan is America's nominee, if taken off the block, she won't be replaced.
- It would be Jason and Danielle.
- Of those two, I think that Justin and Kryssie would more likely vote for Danielle to go. I'm not as sure about Morgan's vote.
- Of those two, I'd rather Danielle go.
|He wasn't the worst for once|
|Look! Copyrighted tattoos!|
|The final tally|