|Who will be President?|
Nah, Justin wasn't thinking that as he daydreamed. But I do wonder about them on Election Day. I heard them talk days ago about not having a clue who is voted in as President until they leave the house. Unless I missed it, I didn't hear them discuss absentee ballots. Hmm.
- The morning started off with America's Nomination announcement at about 10am their time, followed by PoV picks.
- Oh my.
- Surprise, surprise ... it's Alex, America's Nomination.
- I had figured it would be between her and Kryssie.
- When Shelby drew Alex's chip for PoV, Alex got to choose someone.
- She chose her sister.
- Well, duh.
- Of course, these silly hamsters still have no clue that they're sisters!
- Shelby decided Justin would host.
- So, the nominees are Whitney, Alex and Danielle. The co-Hoh play -- Jason and Shelby. Justin hosts. And Kryssie just sits there and watches it all go down.
- That's good. This would be a comp that Kryssie would cry and get frustrated at, I'm sure.
- My gosh, Justin reads like a school kid with no oomph, emotion or feeling behind it! Sure, he can read just fine. But he'll never be an orator or an actor. He recites rather than emotes.
- The Veto Comp was a rather tricky one, physical but really more about balance and control than anything else.
- They had long clear tubes, open at each end with a little pipe in the middle. They had to drop balls in the tube via the pipe, walk a balance beam without the balls escaping on either end, then deposit them in tubes at the end.
- No matter who wins, with Shelby and Jason, the one with the most balls in place will be the deciding vote in case of a tie vote for eviction.
- Shelby thinks America doesn't like her. Morgan disagrees.
- Well, I'm seeing more of what America likes or dislikes. Shelby was on the low end at a time. But right now Alex, Kryssie and, to a lesser extent at the moment, Danielle are the unfavored ones.
- In the end, Jason won veto.
- Shelby cried.
- She waited until she went inside, but she cried.
- She was very upset with things Danielle was saying during the comp.
- Plus, she knows that Danielle will be saved and one of her allies is sure to go home this week.
- On the other side, they're celebrating.
- No way will Justin vote out Whitney, but she will remain on the block.
- As HoH, Shelby cannot go on the block.
- So, once it's time to evict, we can predict the nominees will be Whitney, Alex and Morgan.
|Jason looks almost athletic!|
|That Danielle has balls!|
|Justin hosts. He will never be an orator.|
|Hand, eye and balance|
|This isn't good for us.|
|Nope, not good at all.|