|Drumsticks are better eaten than worn|
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with family, fun and food! I didn't write up a report yesterday because I was busy having a mellow day myself. But I'm here now and here's what's been going on!
- As I mentioned in my last post, Jason easily won the last HoH of the season. He will nominate two people for eviction and save one. Those two will have the opportunity to play for the Power of Veto.
- After the comp, secrets came bursting out of nowhere -- Morgan told them that Alex is her sister and their whole story (not getting along well over the years, Alex was the superfan, didn't know each other would be in the house, etc.)
- Jason told them that he didn't just reenter the house this season -- America voted him in over Jozea.
- Of course, if they knew Jozea, they should figure nobody wanted to endure Jozea in there again!
- In between getting told by BB to stop talking about production, they all talked how they got on the show this season.
- Justin admitted he was a recruit and had tried for a cooking show.
- Jason indicated to Justin that he would be taking Kryssie with him to the final three, leaving Justin and Morgan to battle it out in Veto.
- Oh my.
- There is a side of Justin which certainly isn't entertaining! Not AT ALL!
- Justin started saying how he played the game this year the best of all. After all, he didn't know the game at all and has sailed right through to the end!
- He played better than Jason or any of the others!
- Give me a break!
- Jason ranted (not in front of Justin) with Kryssie about Justin not doing much all season, yet thinking he was entitled to be chosen rather than Kryssie.
- Now, I totally understand the Kryssie choice, as does Kryssie herself. She knows she has no chance to win against Jason. But she has been WITH Jason since the get-go.
- On the other hand, Morgan is mixing and mingling with Jason and Kryssie quite nicely.
- Obviously, she wasn't expecting Jason to save her in this scenario.
- But things get worse with Justin.
- In the daytime, BB gave them letters from home, expecting them to read them together as a group.
- Justin just up and left the other three and his unopened letter.
- As they said, if he didn't want to read it aloud, fine. But stay with them and listen to theirs as BB did it for them.
- Instead, Justin stayed in bed almost all day.
- BB also gave them all the ingredients and recipes for a holiday feast. The recipes were ones from their families and some from previous houseguests.
- Morgan, Kryssie and Jason worked preparing and cooking.
- Justin slept.
- Remember, Justin is the one with the "chef" background.
- Justin woke up in time to eat, then went to read his letter and return to sleeping.
- Morgan, Kryssie and Jason cleaned up the kitchen.
- In this 24-hour period, Justin has managed to totally alienate the other three in the house.
- Both Jason and Kryssie want Morgan to be with them in the final three.
- They think Justin has been acting entitled to the win, disrespecting BB and the show itself.
- Y'know, I kind of agree with them.
- All along I've said he's not really playing the game; he's just being himself. And, while he can be entertaining, he's not playing BB.
- He wasn't even entertaining yesterday.
|In the spirit of the day|
|Look who decided to show up|