|Ready to go home, but not just yet.|
Yesterday's care package from America could only go to one person since Danielle got the boot last week. We're talking Justin.
- In order to win his safety this week, Justin had to walk across a slack line that I'm thinking looked maybe 20 feet or so and ring a bell once he completed it.
- He was given two hours to practice.
- They have had a smaller slack line in the yard all summer. I can recall both Danielle and Justin messing around with it. But nothing serious. No one really used the equipment in the backyard religiously all summer.
- After diligently using his practice time and often not making it, Justin had one shot to make it across for safety.
- And, he did it!
- He's guaranteed a spot in the final four!
- Justin seems to have forgotten all about his deal last week to align with Kryssie, Shelby and Morgan.
- Now, it's all again about the Late Night Jamboree group ... including Jason.
- We know that Morgan will put Jason and Kryssie up on the block.
- But ... if one of the LNJ people win veto and either come down, Shelby will go up and the LNJ will control the vote.
- America has no nominee this week, if memory serves.
- As for Shelby and Morgan ... they still want Jason out.
- The two sides are still getting along fantastically on the surface, yet sniping at each other behind their backs.
- I think the person most likely to be in the final three at this time is Kryssie. Both sides want to take her because she has no real chances of winning. Poor performance in comps plus poor sportsmanship have done her in. Anyone going against her should win.
- We're going to be pretty much at a standstill until Monday with the veto comp. We already know who will be the nominees even though the safety ceremonies have yet to be held.
|Slack line practice|
|Justin losing it during practice|
|I predict: Not a chance of the win|
|Ready for Justin's challenge|
|Dishing celebrity gossip|