|The boy who cried, "Deal!"|
Nah, no kerfuffles going on. No brouhahas afoot. But lots of scheming, wheeling and dealing a'happening.
- When I last left you, Shelby got the HoH in a redo with Jason due to technical problems in the original HoH comp.
- So, now it's time to scramble.
- The Jason/Danielle/Justin/Kryssie alliance is in deep doo-doo now.
- They need to turn on each other.
- Danielle and Jason are a duo, not really known so much (but guessed at) by Kryssie and Justin.
- Shelby has been very vocal about her dislike of Justin for weeks now.
- We all know that Shelby will NOT nominate her only remaining ally Morgan.
- That's a given.
- Danielle was a huge target in the beginning of the season, mainly for just being very annoying and not doing a heck of a lot.
- But she changed her ways.
- Nope, she's still annoying!
- It's her game that has changed. She started winning things.
- For a while, after the initial annoying/do nothing factor became evident, she would have been a good choice for anyone to bring to the final three for a win.
- However, since she started winning comps, she's now put the target back on her back. She has now become a threat to possibly win in a final three despite the remaining annoying factor.
- Justin, although a rather horrible competitor in comps and strategy, has always been a threat to win in a final three just due to his entertaining ways.
- Jason, of course, has always had a target on his back due to being a returning hamster. The others know that America voted him in and America might vote him for the win. His image was a bit tarnished due to his behavior and failure to win comps. But, like Danielle, he's stepped up his game some. Since he is indeed a threat to win, no one wants him in the final three.
- Then there's Kryssie. Rather unpopular with America at the start, can't win a comp for the life of her (well, there was one), sore loser, hypercritical of others, emotional. She's a shoo-in for a stronger player to want in the final three.
- Then the scrambling begins.
- Oh, Jason, the boy who cried deal. You've gone back on your deals with others just a time or two too many.
- He proposes an alliance with himself, Danielle, Shelby and Morgan.
- He wants the target to be Justin.
- Not so quick, dude!
- While Shelby doesn't say no to the deal, she's thinking other thoughts.
- (Even though she SO doesn't like Justin.)
- Justin and Kryssie also propose a deal.
- Now, despite her dislike of of Justin, Justin never went back on any sort of deal with her and Kryssie has also dealt honestly with her.
- But Jason JUST recently betrayed her.
- So now the newest target is Danielle, mainly because she's more likely to win a comp than is Jason.
- The beat goes on.
|Safer bet to be with in the final three|
|Stepped up her game, but now ...|
|The only one who uses the equipment|
|Can she keep Shelby safe next week?|