|Memorizing the days, the comps|
The Justin rift in the house continues.
- Justin said his poor behavior on Thanksgiving was due to being homesick.
- True, he is young. True, he's often said he's never been away from home for more than two weeks.
- But, as his fellow hamsters tried to tell him, they're all pretty much in the same boat.
- Had he told them that he was homesick and needed alone time, it may have been understood.
- Instead, he just slept the day away, showing up to eat only. He didn't partake in any of the special things BB had set for them for the day.
- Kryssie ended up preparing Justin's mother's turkey recipe.
- He didn't even help clean up.
- And, coupled with his bragging about how great his game has been and his obvious bitterness about not being Jason's one safe pick this week ...!
- He went around apologizing "if he offended people" instead of owning up to bad behavior on his part.
- Morgan tried to tell him there's a difference between confidence and arrogance ... and he's been coming off as arrogant.
- Yet he maintains how he's made so many moves and been a great player.
- Go figure.
- The others are right that he's been playing up to America.
- One thing I've noticed is that he tells his fellow hamsters that he's thrown comps. He's told us that he has sucked at them.
- Even now he's putting on a different face for us than he is for his fellow hamsters.
- Kryssie really lit into him.
- Jason grouses about him. However, this Justin imploding might be one of the best things ever for Jason's own game. I think he knows that.
- While Morgan has spent an inordinate amount of time studying and preparing for the Veto Comp, Justin has been working out, napping and spreading insincere apologies.
|Listening (or not) to Kryssie|
|Playing for second ... or third place|
|He thought he'd be gone first week|