|Don't call me "Baby."|
For the most part, yesterday (Thursday) was a day of nothingness in the BBOTT house. The big event of the day was the weekly Julie Chen live video visit.
- Julie asked them about Scott leaving. Kryssie and Alex said nice things about him. She didn't ask Danielle much about him.
- In the talk, Danielle said that she didn't want Whitney to go, so was happy when America gave her Scott on a silver platter.
- I personally don't think that statement was all that great for Whitney's game. While her allies figured she made a deal to stay, they could say it was to save her own game. Now they find out Danielle WANTED her to stay? Hmm.
- Justin called Julie "baby" again, immediately apologizing.
- He claims it's a New Orleans thing. Perhaps it is. It took me a while to get used to being called "Mami" with the increased Hispanic population where I live. At first I thought, "I'm not your mommy!" But then I realized it's just a harmless greeting, even one with a bit of respect.
- Julie showed them video of the Halloween veto comp. Being the pragmatic I am, I'm not sure why any of them were acting so terrified during the comp. It's not like BB would allow an actual chainsaw murderer in there!
- Then came the big announcement -- next week will be a double eviction.
- Thankfully, things will start off a bit earlier with the weekly "show" starting at 8pm ET. I'm glad the show is just a recap of the week as I have a date with Survivor at that hour! The first eviction is after the show. I can do that.
- In other news, apparently they really liked Scott more in absence than they appeared to like him in the house.
- Alex thinks that Scott has an actual real social life while Jason's whole social life is BB.
- Both Scott and Jason probably have more active social lives than do I. So, I can't say much. (But, when I was their ages, I too had an active social life.)
- Kryssie and Justin think America won't want to watch Shelby, Morgan and Alex all alone in the last week or so. After all, THEY (K&J) are the entertainment.
- Hmm. Yes, they can be entertaining. Or, Justin can be. But he's just kind of floating through the game being himself. And, while Kryssie has great moments at times, she tends to take the game so personally and lets her frustration bring out the worst in her. The three girls are definitely strategizing and playing the game.
- Justin really really doesn't like Shelby.
- Other than the constant faces and chewing her lips, she's not that bad. She's a pretty smart cookie.
- Danielle made comments about Shelby being a nobody, just a waitress in a restaurant. First off, those kind of statements bug me. Everybody is somebody and a waitress often has to work hard for a living. But, of course, Shelby has a law degree. Would knowing that make her "someone" in Danielle's eyes?
- All is still up in the air over nominations. They want to see who receives the care package and what powers the recipient receives.
- But, Shelby is certain to target Justin ... if not Jason and Justin.
|Split ends splitting is big entertainment|
|No social life outside of BB???|
|Lip chewing is worse with lipstick on|
|Trendsetter - leopard spots and plaid|