|Ohhh! The HoH camera!|
Well, it was yet another exciting fun-filled day in Happy Hamsterland! Er, well. Okay. Maybe not.
- Morgan got the HoH camera.
- And fun was had by all.
- Or, by some.
- Um. Make that a few.
- Well ... make that Shelby and Morgan.
- Some of the day was spent with Morgan and Shelby desperately seeking a pineapple hidden by the Late Night Jamboree crew.
- Shelby and Morgan spent a lot of time going over the details of every comp, every day.
- I didn't bother to study at all.
- While they were doing that, the LNJ bunch was talking about Jon Lovitz and Alexis Arquette.
- But, Justin does have a song memorized to help him with the days.
- Of course, he doesn't have to worry this week -- he achieved safety by walking the slack line as per America's Care Package.
- The nominations were evident even before the Safety Ceremony.
- Justin is off the table.
- Shelby is Morgan's only ally.
- That leaves Jason and Kryssie.
- Yet, they went through with the ceremony.
- Instead of just saying they were her only options, Morgan went on about the division in the house in her nominations speech.
- Morgan and Shelby want Jason out.
- Jason is worried, but doesn't seem to really be working on studying for possible question comps.
- As a matter of fact, he's acting rather defeated.
- Justin claims that, with the numbers, they have his back.
- One of them would have to win veto forcing Morgan to put Shelby on the block.
- Otherwise ... the LNJ will be down to two.
|Can you feel the love?|
|The suspense is killing me!|