|Cryfest changed participants|
With us involved this season, it's a topsy-turvy ride through the season! Unlike most seasons when, in a divided house, one side gains the numbers and the others go one by one ... this season keeps switching up the power! And, of course, that's our doing. Cool.
- When I last left you, Alex was evicted, Whitney had defected to be over on the other side with Justin and America gave Morgan the PoV and power to remove a nomination.
- The tears stopped quickly for both Morgan and Shelby when they knew they'd both be safe from the second eviction.
- The cryfest moved onto Kryssie and Danielle (the HoH).
- What to do? What to do?
- Can't put Morgan up as she has "won" the PoV.
- No sense in putting up Shelby because Morgan would save her.
- So, it ended up being Whitney and Justin on the block.
- And ... we have a tie vote.
- As HoH, Danielle decides as a tiebreaker.
- Toodles, Whitney!
- Danielle would rather have Justin stick around (even though she and Kryssie keep complaining that they think Justin is throwing comps).
- The new HoH comp is a convoluted affair with mirrors and laser beams, complete with all kinds of technical glitches.
- They're doing the comp individually with the rest of the house sequestered each in individual rooms.
- They gave Kryssie the storage room.
- If I were her, I'd chow down.
- They finally let her go to another room with an actual bed.
- For a 20-minute time limit each (disqualified at that time), this is taking forever.
- There have been technical problems with mirrors falling and more when Shelby played.
- As I write this, Justin (the last one) is doing the comp.
- As it stands, Jason has a solid lead with 8 minutes something. The closest behind him is Shelby, with almost three minutes behind.
- Kryssie is the worst time - 15 minutes and change. No surprises there!
- I'm just waiting out the Justin finish to post the winner.
- Justin was disqualified, passing the 20-minute mark.
- I've been waiting for BB to make the winner announcement.
- I can't wait any longer.
- I'm going to call it Jason.
- If the broken mirror glitch did a reset on Shelby's time, maybe ...?
- It has to be Jason.
|Why? Because it's BB and they can!|
|Not crying now!|
|On the block|
|Waiting, waiting ...|
|Lasers and mirrors|
|Hit me with your laser beam!|