|Determined to win?|
Well, well, well. Of course, the only really big news of the day was the Power of Veto comp.
- It was called End of the Road.
- They had to run through metal police crowd control barriers set up in a switchback kind of queue.
- Jump over hay bales.
- Grab a hamster face picture, then return back the same way they came.
- Nine pictures in all. Had to get one at a time.
- The puzzle questions might have more than one possible answer.
- But there is only one correct solution using all nine.
- Justin was into making sound effects and cussing as he went along. He started to put faces in the spots first, getting a few wrong.
- Morgan decided to get all the faces first and solved some as she was bringing them back.
- In the end, it wasn't really any contest. Morgan solidly beat him, had all the answers right while he had some answers wrong on the board and didn't have all the faces.
- Surprisingly, in view of his behavior the last few days, he left the house on a good note.
- Julie came to the final three in video form, congratulating them and telling them they need to prepare a two-minute speech each.
- Those speeches will air live on Wednesday at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
- The final three -- Morgan, Kryssie and Jason -- popped the champagne and got giddy.
|All spiffed up to host the comp|
|Monty was there.|
|Game faces on|
|The running was unreal.|
|It wasn't an easy puzzle, either.|
|Morgan WINS! She's in the Final Three!|
|Says he loves them. Yeah, right.|