|Is it morning? Gah.|
The big action yesterday (Sunday) was something we all expected and it was no surprise to the hamsters either.
- They got the HoH camera (and fun was had by all).
- Well, except maybe Kryssie. Now, she got safety the night before, yet is fussing about how Shelby and Morgan do nothing. Oh geez, they didn't help put the awnings up for the day! Horrors!
- Danielle is still on her anti-Justin kick.
- She thinks he doesn't really play the game, throws comps and has made a deal with Shelby/Morgan.
- We all know that Danielle/Justin tried to make a deal with Shelby/Morgan.
- Danielle listed a whole bunch of reasons that she shouldn't be evicted. I assume that would be for the America's vote benefit.
- Shelby and Morgan recognize the need to emphasize to Justin that he must act "normal" -- as normal as Justin can get -- around Jason so that Jason won't realize the deal this week with them is a final four deal.
- Yep -- final four deal as in Morgan, Shelby, Justin and Kryssie.
- During the very brief safety ceremony, Morgan was saved by Shelby.
- Well, duh.
- Since Kryssie and Justin were saved the night before, Danielle and Jason knew what was coming. They're on the block.
- Shelby's speech to them was just as short -- "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
- That was a reference to Jason going back on deals with them before.
- Danielle's been running around building the pity reasons for her to stay.
- Kryssie has been telling Justin that Danielle's gunning for him.
- Jason says no way does he want to go out before Danielle.
- Of course, America's final nomination today may change the whole scenario.
- But I do think more will target Danielle than Jason.
|We never have ANYTHING to eat!|
|Quad cam - as they wait on Shelby|
|Make your final safety pick|
|Ah, yes, I knew it was coming.|
|Fearing America's nomination|
|Will this be her last hurrah?|