|Will it be her week to GO HOME?|
I've decided I like the Safety Ceremony and "block passes" lighting up much better than the way they've been naming the nominees the last few seasons on BB. I used to like the keys in the lazy susan thingee. But the pictures appearing on screens has turned me off since they started it. The safety necklaces are more interesting and suspenseful (even though we know what they're going to do from the live feeds).
- It was a relatively lazy Saturday in the house with the exception of the Safety Ceremony.
- Even then, with dwindling hamster numbers in the house, the action didn't last long.
- As we knew from previous conversations between Jason and Shelby, Shelby saved Morgan and Jason saved Kryssie.
- That was it for the Saturday night Safety.
- We know, however things go down, Danielle will go on the block. Shelby and the girls want that and Jason has all but offered her up on a silver platter.
- It's a bit trickier on the other side. The girls don't really want Alex to go up as she just might go home. They'd prefer Whitney.
- (Remember, Jason and Shelby agreed to put up one from each side.)
- The girls are very worried about "what if" Danielle wins veto.
- As annoying as Danielle can be personality-wise in the house, she has proven that she can win comps. They should worry.
- The girls (Shelby, Alex and Morgan) are very worried about Whitney's reaction if she goes on the block.
- Well, I don't think Whitney is a stupid girl. I think she must realize that she's the low end of the totem pole with the girls. At this point, I think she'd have a better chance of winning if she flipped to the other side.
- Whitney would actually need to win some comp to better her position with either side at this point. Other than basically being a decent person, she's pretty much nothing other than a vote number.
- A lot will depend on whom America nominates, as has been the case all season. The ONLY guaranteed safe hamsters are Shelby and Jason.
|The numbers are dwindling|
|Morgan is safe|
|Jason saves his choice|